The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Awwwnimals!

Started by RW, February 16, 2016, 01:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I agree, Dove, most people wouldn't have the guts to say shit to your face. If I've had someone say to me personally rather than online, I'd probably punch their face in. Sooo, I guess it's a good thing they can hide behind a screen lol

What can you really do to a person like that?  Look at the amount of venom you have to have to even think like that.  That's a nasty miserable person.  Wounded.  They say, "hurt people, hurt people."   Pity is more appropriate than anger.  Shake your head,  and let them be on thier way with that bullshit.

Annie

But the satisfaction of breaking their nose would be just too tempting for me  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"But the satisfaction of breaking their nose would be just too tempting for me  ac_smile
Just poke at them on the Internet  :wink:

Annie

I've never been any good with internet fighting.  ac_unsure
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I've never been any good with internet fighting.  ac_unsure

Me neither.  I'm too nice. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Haha, Renee, you kick ass online and probably in any ally  :wink:

Bricktop

An Aussie cockatoo...

Cute eh...

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM8aBESf8EI

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"But the satisfaction of breaking their nose would be just too tempting for me  ac_smile

They really pissed you off.

RW

Okay, here's a bird with a bit more range than rage:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCYB4oGF53M
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "Herman"

They really pissed you off.

Actually I've never broken anyone's nose. Hubby on the other hand.....lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Okay, here's a bird with a bit more range than rage:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCYB4oGF53M
This makes me want a parrot, but not a foul mouthed cockatoo.

RW

Stay away from the Australian ones then hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Stay away from the Australian ones then hahaha

lol, I will

Annie

I had a pair of cockatiels 25 or so years ago. The male was a little a hole, he would attack her and rip her feathers out. She was a sweetheart and would lie in your hand upside down and loved belly rubs. She would coo and bat her eyes. She would say "hello" and "pretty bird, I'm a pretty bird" while he would whistle and screech. lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I had a pair of cockatiels 25 or so years ago. The male was a little a hole, he would attack her and rip her feathers out. She was a sweetheart and would lie in your hand upside down and loved belly rubs. She would coo and bat her eyes. She would say "hello" and "pretty bird, I'm a pretty bird" while he would whistle and screech. lol

Birds as pets are common in Taiwan, but I never had a pet bird..

I didn't know cockatiels could talk.