Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

High School Memories

Started by Renee, March 08, 2016, 11:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"I've never seen someone troll by playing so dumb.

TD is very young and likes to be playful. :laugh3:

Very sweet Seoulbro. It's just that it's easy to piss all 8 of you off. Why the short fuses? Sorry my skin is brown, live somewhere other than N. America, no occupation. Maybe we should all try a little harder. Now... Tell me again how stupid I am again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Very sweet Seoulbro. It's just that it's easy to piss all 8 of you off. Why the short fuses? Sorry my skin is brown, live somewhere other than N. America, no occupation. Maybe we should all try a little harder. Now... Tell me again how stupid I am again.

You don't anger any of us Twenty Dollars..

Your friend Scouse used to think he was getting under our skin too..

To use your favourite word words, that's an assumption.

Twenty Dollars

You will remember I'm a Jew. Scouse is no friend of mine. Assumption??

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"You will remember I'm a Jew. Scouse is no friend of mine. Assumption??

You both assume you are getting under our skin as I clearly stated in my post if you had read it.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You don't anger any of us Twenty Dollars..

Your friend Scouse used to think he was getting under our skin too..

To use your favourite word words, that's an assumption.

Alright I'll go with me not angering anyone here.

Anonymous

^^She said you do not anger anyone here just like the other dummy Scouse failed at it.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"You will remember I'm a Jew. Scouse is no friend of mine. Assumption??

I thought Jews were smart...WTF happened to you? :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"

How do I answer you? Make some dig at your appearance? Call you a nasty name? Do you enjoy tit for tat? It really fucks up this forum and has the potential turn 4 of the posters here. What's your choice?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

How do I answer you? Make some dig at your appearance? Call you a nasty name? Do you enjoy tit for tat? It really fucks up this forum and has the potential turn 4 of the posters here. What's your choice?

Well, why don't you just keep doing like you are doing. Why change now?

Besides, so far I have seen no indication from you that suggests that you are capable of anything else.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"Why are you here TD?

Why are you? Why is Renee here? Why do you care, why I'm here?

Twenty Dollars

Besides, so far I have seen no indication from you that suggests that you are capable of anything else.

Am I here to please you or something? Clearly you need oodles of attention. Boyfriend, husband, daddy?

Renee

Am I here to please you or something? Clearly you need oodles of attention. Boyfriend, husband, daddy?

Excuse me? You asked me a question, I answered.

That's how it works. Or is it different in your version of reality?

And you wonder why everyone here considers you a dumbass. :nea: I'm beginning to think something is seriously wrong with you.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/9EE35E37-B45E-4B15-B876-9D2BFDA31AA2_zpsnnkhur8s.jpg.html">

Let's go with attention whore who NEVER gets any. Learn some manners sis.

Renee

Why are you showing me a pic of your girlfriend or is that your boyfriend? I can't tell. :confused1:

BTW you old roasted fagala, you want to try and teach me some manners? I have to warn you....I'm a slow learner.