The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Happy International Women's Day.

Started by Bricktop, March 08, 2016, 06:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

I think it's supposed to read that in his opinion it was discriminatory and hostile.

Could you imagine going into a building and having your fellow firefighters refuse to turn the water on?!  WTF kind of evil shit is that?!?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I think it's supposed to read that in his opinion it was discriminatory and hostile.

Could you imagine going into a building and having your fellow fight fighters refuse to turn the water on?!  WTF kind of evil shit is that?!?

That's men and their attitude toward women.

Let's face facts, what's the number one danger to women in this world.....I'll give you one guess and it ain't climate change.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "keeper"This "argument" is absolutely retarded!!!!

I think we all have seen discrimination in one form or another for both males and females to some degree, i do know females get it more than males but we have it too. And truth be told it happen to me and to the females where i worked.

I have to say that women do get the shitty end of the stick though. BUT!!! to tell you a short story in my experience.

I had trained a lady to do the same job i had done and when it was time for me to take holidays or if i was sick she would "do my job" BUT!!! she was never paid the same wage, i want to add that i have been doing that kind of job for over 23 years so i dont think my employer was ready to give someone the same wage for the same work with little experience. So in that situation i think it was fair for her to have to work up to that wage even though she was doing the same duties as i was.

Where were you discriminated in this story?

I didn't add my story. I added the females

RW

Quote from: "keeper"

I think we all have seen discrimination in one form or another for both males and females to some degree, i do know females get it more than males but we have it too. And truth be told it happen to me and to the females where i worked.

I have to say that women do get the shitty end of the stick though. BUT!!! to tell you a short story in my experience.

I had trained a lady to do the same job i had done and when it was time for me to take holidays or if i was sick she would "do my job" BUT!!! she was never paid the same wage, i want to add that i have been doing that kind of job for over 23 years so i dont think my employer was ready to give someone the same wage for the same work with little experience. So in that situation i think it was fair for her to have to work up to that wage even though she was doing the same duties as i was.

So where's your sexism story?
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "keeper"

So where's your sexism story?

Stay tuned my dear.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"I think it's supposed to read that in his opinion it was discriminatory and hostile.

Could you imagine going into a building and having your fellow fight fighters refuse to turn the water on?!  WTF kind of evil shit is that?!?

Let's face facts, what's the number one danger to women in this world.....I'll give you one guess and it ain't climate change.

See what I mean?

Anti-male rhetoric, but that doesn't count.

This attitude confronts males at every level. Now, coming from a bucket mouthed moron who is not only stupid but American as well, we can dismiss it as just another emotive outburst of the ignorant, as is the American way.

We may also speculate that marital disharmony underpins her jaundiced view.  

What it demonstrates very clerly, however, is that standing up to feminist bullying typically invokes the sort of empty headed vituperations you see above, rather than engaging in a sensible discussion.

Feminism has no interest in dialogue. Only dispute and confrontation.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

See what I mean?

Anti-male rhetoric, but that doesn't count.

This attitude confronts males at every level. Now, coming from a bucket mouthed moron who is not only stupid but American as well, we can dismiss it as just another emotive outburst of the ignorant, as is the American way.

We may also speculate that marital disharmony underpins her jaundiced view.  

What it demonstrates very clerly, however, is that standing up to feminist bullying typically invokes the sort of empty headed vituperations you see above, rather than engaging in a sensible discussion.

Feminism has no interest in dialogue. Only dispute and confrontation.

Like most men you can't face the truth that despite decades of cultural conditioning, you're still little more than a pack of aggressive savage baboons. If it wasn't for the women who raise you, most men would eat with their feet and urinate on the furniture.

Newsflash you pompous dickhead, it wasn't women that where trying to harm the female fire fighters, now was it? Left to your own devices, your gender is atrocious in there treatment of the opposite sex.

As for bucket mouthed.....I'm not the one writing volumes and volumes of bullshit in this thread that amounts to nothing but archaic, ignorant, opinion. That distinction belongs to your grotesquely arrogant ass.

Go fuck yourself with a drill, old man.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

Honey, I can see why you would think that way. Around you, any male would be reduced to a primal, screaming rage.

That's what ignorance does. It infuriates its victims.

Lets talk about Family Court matters...

""I have had countless male clients say they feel they are unfairly painted as the bad guy in every step of the separation or shared parenting process. They certainly feel there's a lack of balance in family law proceedings.

"From my perspective as a family lawyer I am very aware of a perceived attitude against men during divorce and custody negotiations which manifests in every step of the process, even in the Family Court.

"There's an obsession with the "child attachment theory" which holds that children prefer to be with their mums as the primary carer and the courts tend to agree with this view.

"Half of the people in a heterosexual relationship undergoing a divorce/ separation process are men, yet our popular culture focuses only on the woman's issues. We need to get back to a fair balance.

"Male clients feel they are regarded as the bad guy and someone who should pay for whatever caused the relationship to break down, no matter whose fault it may be."

It is well known and documented that Family Courts discriminate against males.

Now, I admit I'm writing volumes...but if the best you have to offer is moronic outburst of man-hate that merely underscores the point I am making, why not just go post some musical videos.

At least in that thread you are actually contributing SOMETHING.

RW

Divorce proceedings have DRASTICALLY changed over the years and it's common to see joint custody granted except in rare circumstances that usually involves abuse (physical, sexual, substance).  It changed because it was unfair to fathers...well those that want anything to do with their kids in the first place.

Great strides have be made in terms of paternal rights yet men are still shitting in women's work boots.  Why is that?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Example:

In a stunning and unusual family law decision, a Toronto judge has stripped a mother of custody of her three children after the woman spent more than a decade trying to alienate them from their father.

The mother's "consistent and overwhelming" campaign to brainwash the children into thinking their father was a bad person was nothing short of emotional abuse, Justice Faye McWatt of the Superior Court of Justice wrote in her decision.

http://m.thestar.com/#/article/news/2009/01/24/mom_loses_custody_for_alienating_dad.html">http://m.thestar.com/#/article/news/200 ... g_dad.html">http://m.thestar.com/#/article/news/2009/01/24/mom_loses_custody_for_alienating_dad.html
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"Divorce proceedings have DRASTICALLY changed over the years and it's common to see joint custody granted except in rare circumstances that usually involves abuse (physical, sexual, substance).  It changed because it was unfair to fathers...well those that want anything to do with their kids in the first place.

Great strides have be made in terms of paternal rights yet men are still shitting in women's work boots.  Why is that?

Great strides have been made in terms of women's rights, yet women are still getting preferential treatment in family court. Why is that?

Let me REPEAT!!!!

The wheels of social change turn slowly and asymmetrically. There will be areas where changes lag behind others.

Let's be frank here...some vocations, such as building sites, law enforcement and fire protection have been typically male oriented in the past.

This has been for a reason; they demand physical strength and prowess. Females, less endowed with these physical characteristics, have clearly caused mistrust, skepticism and downright antipathy because MEN don't trust them to do the work required.

And there is some validation to their concerns, specifically relating to the safety of everyone, including co-workers. Areas where physical prowess is perceived to be a primary asset will be the last bastions of male domination, and it will take time. In the meantime, the proportion of female doctors, lawyers, dentists, chemists and accountants continues to rise, as a result of a female-oriented education system.

So, when males are not only concerned about co-workers having the right stuff when required, but are in areas they have almost been herded into, little wonder they show resentment.

That is not right. But it is understandable. If we want change, it starts in a distorted education system, NOT in the workplace.

RW

You asked why women got custody more?  Because studies at the time said children were better off staying with their mothers.  The research has changed and the courts have responded.

Do you know what Crow?  I'm tired of reading your bullshit excuses for why men behave badly towards women in the workplace.  They aren't valid reasons for treating women like shit.  The women on these work sites have the same training and have to demonstrate the SAME physical abilities.  

STOP BLAMING WOMEN FOR THE BAD BEHAVIOUR OF MEN.

Stupid assholes who shit in women's boots need to be SACKED and made a fucking example of.  No more excuses for these fuckers.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Honey, I can see why you would think that way. Around you, any male would be reduced to a primal, screaming rage.

That's what ignorance does. It infuriates its victims.

Lets talk about Family Court matters...

""I have had countless male clients say they feel they are unfairly painted as the bad guy in every step of the separation or shared parenting process. They certainly feel there's a lack of balance in family law proceedings.

"From my perspective as a family lawyer I am very aware of a perceived attitude against men during divorce and custody negotiations which manifests in every step of the process, even in the Family Court.

"There's an obsession with the "child attachment theory" which holds that children prefer to be with their mums as the primary carer and the courts tend to agree with this view.

"Half of the people in a heterosexual relationship undergoing a divorce/ separation process are men, yet our popular culture focuses only on the woman's issues. We need to get back to a fair balance.

"Male clients feel they are regarded as the bad guy and someone who should pay for whatever caused the relationship to break down, no matter whose fault it may be."

It is well known and documented that Family Courts discriminate against males.

Now, I admit I'm writing volumes...but if the best you have to offer is moronic outburst of man-hate that merely underscores the point I am making, why not just go post some musical videos.

At least in that thread you are actually contributing SOMETHING.

So now we are reduced to pirating quotes from Facebook to bolster your outdated opinions? And from the "Father's Rights Movement" no less.  :laugh3: Not too biased is it?????? Yeah, shithead keep railing about feminism. :laugh3: I guess since we put too much stock in academia, Facebook is the way to go.  :laugh3:

You really are an old fool. I almost feel sorry for you......almost. Unfortunately for you I really do enjoy exposing you for the "know nothing" douche bag that you really are.

Why don't you go back to starting threads comparing the membership to bottle caps or garden tools or some other fluff shit like that? An old clown like you needs to be entertaining to be worth keeping around.

BTW, even if your post is a desperate attempt at proving your bankrupt opinion....at least have the academic integrity to cite it properly. Or are you trying to pass that pile of horseshit off as your own personal experience? Given the fact that all you have is your shriveled dick to hold onto in this debate; I wouldn't put it past you to use deception to further your cause.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"You asked why women got custody more?  Because studies at the time said children were better off staying with their mothers.  The research has changed and the courts have responded.

Do you know what Crow?  I'm tired of reading your bullshit excuses for why men behave badly towards women in the workplace.  They aren't valid reasons for treating women like shit.  The women on these work sites have the same training and have to demonstrate the SAME physical abilities.  

STOP BLAMING WOMEN FOR THE BAD BEHAVIOUR OF MEN.

Stupid assholes who shit in women's boots need to be SACKED and made a fucking example of.  No more excuses for these fuckers.

POINT TO ANY POST WHERE I BLAME WOMEN FOR MISCONDUCT DIRECTED TOWARDS THEM BY MALES!!!

Bricktop

So now we are reduced to pirating quotes from Facebook to bolster your outdated opinions? And from the "Father's Rights Movement" no less.  :laugh3: Not too biased is it?????? Yeah, shithead keep railing about feminism. :laugh3: I guess since we put too much stock in academia, Facebook is the way to go.  :laugh3:

You really are an old fool. I almost feel sorry for you......almost. Unfortunately for you I really do enjoy exposing you for the "know nothing" douche bag that you really are.

Why don't you go back to starting threads comparing the membership to bottle caps or garden tools or some other fluff shit like that? An old clown like you needs to be entertaining to be worth keeping around.

BTW, even if your post is a desperate attempt at proving your bankrupt opinion....at least have the academic integrity to cite it properly. Or are you trying to pass that pile of horseshit off as your own personal experience? Given the fact that all you have is your shriveled dick to hold onto in this debate; I wouldn't put it past you to use deception to further your cause.

Listen, you rancid bag of rotting rat crap, there are no quotes from Facebook. Here's the source.

http://www.qt.com.au/news/are-family-law-courts-biased-against-men/2720932/">http://www.qt.com.au/news/are-family-la ... n/2720932/">http://www.qt.com.au/news/are-family-law-courts-biased-against-men/2720932/

At least I start threads, rather than lurk in the shadows waiting for a chance to jump in, feet first, and spew your bile rather than actually discuss.

Your schtick grows ever older. "I haven't got an original thought in my empty head, so I'll just abuse people I disagree with".

You talk so much shit, I bet you'd engage a proctologist if you needed a tonsilectomy.

Unlike you, I put my views on the line, disregarding the asinine and desperate disparagements you offer that typify the tantrum of a 6 year old with ADD. At least they would have an excuse. The last time you offered a post that was remotely interesting and worth the three seconds it took to read was when you declared you were leaving...again.

You've got the staying power of a fucking Syrian.