The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

BEHOLD!

Started by johnny, March 12, 2016, 07:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

johnny

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "johnny"
Quote from: "Renee"Bruce is an asshole BUT no more than a lot of assholes out there. I have no love for the guy and you can tell that he prides himself on being a fucking jerk. But until he gives the administration a reason to be bounced, just leave him be. Besides, he's in love with RW. :laugh3:

He should get the same chance to behave as anyone who shows up here.

BTW, Brucy there are several places for music videos on this forum, would it be too much to ask you to try and adhere to the format? You are smart enough to manage that, right?  :nea:

holy fuck coming from you this is almost complimentary.

btw if i ever want your advice about where to post anything, i'll fucking ask for it!;)

Renee is very complimentary johnny.

ac_smile

really? are we talking about the same renee:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Bruce is an asshole BUT no more than a lot of assholes out there. I have no love for the guy and you can tell that he prides himself on being a fucking jerk. But until he gives the administration a reason to be bounced, just leave him be. Besides, he's in love with RW. :laugh3:

BTW, Brucy there are several places for music videos on this forum, would it be too much to ask you to try and adhere to the format? You are smart enough to manage that, right?  :nea:

btw if i ever want your advice about where to post anything, i'll fucking ask for it!;)

Renee is very complimentary johnny.

ac_smile

really? are we talking about the same renee:)

Yes, we are.

Renee

Think twice on that. I guarantee you won't like where I tell you to put it.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "RW"I think I'm the only one who likes ole brucey.

I confess to a soft spot for the renegade

If I have him figured correctly, he doesn't like to be liked .. and works very hard at that.

He can be one of the funniest minds on the net

We all post for different reasons..

His reasons are as valid as anyone's.
I agree totally. I usually enjoy him and certainly have no problem with him

I hope he comes here more often and gets welcomed  .. .at least by most
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

^^If you vouch for him cc, he must be okay.

Good to meet you johnny. :howdy:

RW

Quote from: "RW"I think I'm the only one who likes ole brucey.

I confess to a soft spot for the renegade

If I have him figured correctly, he doesn't like to be liked .. and works very hard at that.

He can be one of the funniest minds on the net

We all post for different reasons..

His reasons are as valid as anyone's.
I agree totally. I usually enjoy him and certainly have no problem with him

I hope he comes here more often and gets welcomed  .. .at least by most

He knows where I stand on him being here...if it's really him.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "johnny"i post a music vid and the two creepiest fucks here instantly want me banned. you wonder why this place isn't growing? they're a big part of the reason. the decent posters here should step up and tell these selfish cunts to shut the fuck up. just saying:)

If this was directed at me, I never said i wanted you banned.

Oh and i guess i was wrong Bruce (if thats you) Apparently if you haven't been a total cock sucker to some you get a Pass.

Welcome to The Blue Cashew!!!

just sayin

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"
Quote from: "johnny"i post a music vid and the two creepiest fucks here instantly want me banned. you wonder why this place isn't growing? they're a big part of the reason. the decent posters here should step up and tell these selfish cunts to shut the fuck up. just saying:)

If this was directed at me, I never said i wanted you banned.

Oh and i guess i was wrong Bruce (if thats you) Apparently if you haven't been a total cock sucker to some you get a Pass.

Welcome to The Blue Cashew!!!

just sayin

I like your new avatar keeper.

ac_smile

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"Thanks

acc_hugz

Renee

That's a girl's avatar.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"That's a girl's avatar.

Better?

RW

Now you and Renee have the same avatar!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

ac_cool
Quote from: "keeper"
Quote from: "Renee"That's a girl's avatar.

Better?

Much.  ac_biggrin