The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Ask You Anything

Started by Bricktop, March 20, 2016, 06:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOI2SZRVDzk4hlF9CWB5GIKOfLa6eROusLd0yWzEIqHmfOimLSGQ">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOI2SZRVDzk4hlF9CWB5GIKOfLa6eROusLd0yWzEIqHmfOimLSGQ">

:laugh:

Mona

Quote from: "RW"Mona...

If you can't cook, who is your house manages meals?

I do.  I can actually cook, I generally tell people that I "don't" cook.  I have cultivated the image that I am useless in the kitchen, so that people don't expect or want me to cater for them.

I don't enjoy cooking, unless I have all day to cook a three course meal for people who will enjoy it rather than whine that they didn't want that for dinner... as kids tend to do.  I've figured out that the more effort I put into a meal, the more likely it is that someone will refuse to eat it, or will cry that they have to.   Simple crock pot, or grilled dinners work best with my kids.

Mona

Quote from: "RW"Speaking of which, Fash, Shen and Dove:

What would you do if one of your children turned out to be gay?

I know this wasn't aimed at me, but as I have five boys, I will answer it as well.  

If one of my children turned out to be gay, I'd love them the same way I do now.  And I would accept their partner, the same as I would if they were straight.

Having five boys, the comment was made by my exh that one in five boys is gay, so the chances are one of ours will be.  He actually seemed accepting of that, although has told the boys that they can be gay, just not under his roof.   My boys used to paint their nails when I did, when they were little.  Their father once picked them all up with sparkly pink finger and toe nails, and after raising his eyebrows at me, I pointed out that the deep purple colour I was wearing was their first choice, so I thought the light pink a suitable compromise, and he agreed,  they also came home with their nail polish intact.  

One of my older twins can strut in stilettos better than most teenage girls.  He discovered that my heels fitted him and asked me to teach him the catwalk strut, so I did.  He decided that he'd make a great high heel model, as he's pretty enough for make-up.  He has had constant girlfriends for the past two years, and he's not thirteen yet.

I have another boy who is excellent at colour matching, and who actually had a melt down because his brother's shorts and shirt didn't go together on free dress day, until I calmed him down and pointed out how the pattern on the shorts actually worked with the shirt.  He is also very gentle and likes brushing my hair... he tried to learn how to plait my hair so that he could plait his horse's mane and tail.

I want for my kids to be happy, and to be secure in the knowledge that they are lovable, and free to love whomever they choose.

RW

Wow! 5 boys!  That's insane!

I have boy/girl twins and that's more than enough. My son can also walk well in heels. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Mona

Quote from: "RW"Wow! 5 boys!  That's insane!

I have boy/girl twins and that's more than enough. My son can also walk well in heels. :)

I have a single boy and then two sets of twins.  My eldest is from a previous relationship in my early 20's, and the two sets of twins are from my first marriage.  They are currently 20, 12, 12, 10 and 10.

My eldest was an only child until he was almost 8.   Then I had four kids in the space of two and a half years.  He used to beg me for a little brother, but now he tells me that I went overboard, I told him that he asked so many times for a little brother that the Universe got confused and kept sending him more.

I am intolerant of, or unable to even contemplate, most contraceptives.  So after my first set of twins when my dr had to remove my implanon and refused to implant a mirena without a general anaesthetic, my husband and I decided to see what would happen if we tried for a girl...  what happened was that I was pregnant with twin boys within two months of having the implanon out.  I had a tubal ligation with the caesarean that delivered them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mona"
Quote from: "RW"Mona...

If you can't cook, who is your house manages meals?

I do.  I can actually cook, I generally tell people that I "don't" cook.  I have cultivated the image that I am useless in the kitchen, so that people don't expect or want me to cater for them.

I don't enjoy cooking, unless I have all day to cook a three course meal for people who will enjoy it rather than whine that they didn't want that for dinner... as kids tend to do.  I've figured out that the more effort I put into a meal, the more likely it is that someone will refuse to eat it, or will cry that they have to.   Simple crock pot, or grilled dinners work best with my kids.

My children love anything on the barbeque too Mona..

It will be warm enough to sit outside and enjoy it..

Calgary is a beautiful city in the summer, especially the Western part where I live..

Good views of the majestic Rockies.

RW

I have a single boy and then two sets of twins.  My eldest is from a previous relationship in my early 20's, and the two sets of twins are from my first marriage.  They are currently 20, 12, 12, 10 and 10.

My eldest was an only child until he was almost 8.   Then I had four kids in the space of two and a half years.  He used to beg me for a little brother, but now he tells me that I went overboard, I told him that he asked so many times for a little brother that the Universe got confused and kept sending him more.

I am intolerant of, or unable to even contemplate, most contraceptives.  So after my first set of twins when my dr had to remove my implanon and refused to implant a mirena without a general anaesthetic, my husband and I decided to see what would happen if we tried for a girl...  what happened was that I was pregnant with twin boys within two months of having the implanon out.  I had a tubal ligation with the caesarean that delivered them.

That is unreal!  I can't even imagine what your house is like.  I have one 11 year old and there are days when he's a lot to handle.  I got pregnant with my two just after going off the pill so when people would ask me what fertility drugs I used, I said The Pill.  Haha.

My hat goes off to you for your double set of twins.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

You are probably not all that much older than me Mona and I am still single.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Mona

Quote from: "RW"How old are you?

Annie

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"@ GrAnnie...

Have you changed your first "grand-diaper" yet?

Nope not yet! No poo under my finger nails yet  :sad:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

shin

Have you ever been to the U.S.? What do you like and dislike the most about it?

This was aimed at Crowley, but I invite anyone to answer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"How old are you?

No offense Mona, but I thought you were older..

I thought you were in your late forties like Herman..

It's having five kids that throws me off.