Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Ask You Anything

Started by Bricktop, March 20, 2016, 06:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shin

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "shin"I'm breaking the rules a little here, but I wouldn't be the first. This one is for Shen Li.

When you pretend to be so mean on here, does anyone ever message you asking why?

Also, is there a reason you haven't answered my unwanted flirting thread?

I know this is not meant for me shin, but Shen Li is a very different person in real life than the character she is playing on here..

She has a warm heart and she adores children..

At times she drops her Iron Ch!nk persona and revels her heart.

I figured she couldn't be like this in real life. It took me a while, but it became evident that she was acting a bit, especially when she's talking about you. Otherwise, I would think she contracted rabies when she was 3.  :laugh3:

You are a smart man shin, so I figured you knew it was an act..

And so you know, I am not gay.....not that there's anything wrong with that.

:laugh:

I'll admit that I don't understand everything about women and the choices they make, but nothing about you seems similar to any lesbians I've talked to.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I'm breaking the rules a little here, but I wouldn't be the first. This one is for Shen Li.

When you pretend to be so mean on here, does anyone ever message you asking why?

I know this is not meant for me shin, but Shen Li is a very different person in real life than the character she is playing on here..

She has a warm heart and she adores children..

At times she drops her Iron Ch!nk persona and revels her heart.

I figured she couldn't be like this in real life. It took me a while, but it became evident that she was acting a bit, especially when she's talking about you. Otherwise, I would think she contracted rabies when she was 3.  :laugh3:

You are a smart man shin, so I figured you knew it was an act..

And so you know, I am not gay.....not that there's anything wrong with that.

:laugh:

I'll admit that I don't understand everything about women and the choices they make, but nothing about you seems similar to any lesbians I've talked to.

It was Shen Li's silliness.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"This one is for anyone with Asian ancestry...

I was told a long time ago that Asian people "don't like being touched", which meant that they take offense to anyone who tries to touch them. Is this true across the board? There was a situation where I was smoking on a patio with dozens of strangers and someone who was knocking at the window from the inside wanted me to call the attention of an Asian girl standing out there because she had a phone call waiting. I walked over and tapped her on the shoulder from behind, and she quickly turned around and exclaimed "Don't ever do that again!"

I felt like explaining myself afterwards, but she seemed to not want anything to do with anyone at that facility.

I do not touch anyone that I do not know.

Anonymous

I was told a long time ago that Asian people "don't like being touched", which meant that they take offense to anyone who tries to touch them. Is this true across the board? There was a situation where I was smoking on a patio with dozens of strangers and someone who was knocking at the window from the inside wanted me to call the attention of an Asian girl standing out there because she had a phone call waiting. I walked over and tapped her on the shoulder from behind, and she quickly turned around and exclaimed "Don't ever do that again!"

I felt like explaining myself afterwards, but she seemed to not want anything to do with anyone at that facility.

Shin, how the fuck are ya buddy? I can't even count how many times I've my ass grabbed by strangers. A tap on the shoulder does not bother me.

Anonymous

Yep, Renee did my last meltdown.  

I posted in that thread shin. I talked about having my ass grabbed by strangers and being followed in my first year of uni.

http://thebluecashew.com/the-blue-cashew-f2/this-what-unwanted-flirting-feels-like-t4764.html">http://thebluecashew.com/the-blue-cashe ... t4764.html">http://thebluecashew.com/the-blue-cashew-f2/this-what-unwanted-flirting-feels-like-t4764.html

Anonymous

My wife is East Asian. She is a bit on the shy side, so any interaction with a total stranger might freak her out a little.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

My wife is East Asian. She is a bit on the shy side, so any interaction with a total stranger might freak her out a little.

Was she born in Asia?

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Was she born in Asia?

yes she was

Anonymous

Was she born in Asia?

yes she was

Which country?

Anonymous

Was she born in Asia?

yes she was

Which country?

I never reveal that on the board.

Anonymous

Was she born in Asia?

yes she was

Which country?

I never reveal that on the board.

No problem.

shin

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Shin, how the fuck are ya buddy? I can't even count how many times I've my ass grabbed by strangers. A tap on the shoulder does not bother me.

Hey Shen Li!  :yahoo:

Do you really have implants?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

An Asian KKK? Kim and Khloe Kardashian.  :laugh3:

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/0611AFC3-B3A8-4858-A48B-C780ADB84F07_zps84btotc9.jpg.html">

Implants? Similar?

Anonymous

It's 100% me and nothing BUTT.