The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Ask You Anything

Started by Bricktop, March 20, 2016, 06:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "keeper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "keeper"Dove is very pretty, I miss her.

She kinda reminds me of Mona, Although I have no clue what Mona looks like.

Dove and Mona are both lovely and it doesn't matter what they look like.

OMG, STOP I was just saying holy crap you 2....

I don't give a shit what anyone looks like it was just (I thought ) saying something nice to say....

I take it back lol, sorry Dove you're a hag

Smartass... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

OMG, STOP I was just saying holy crap you 2....

I don't give a shit what anyone looks like it was just (I thought ) saying something nice to say....

I take it back lol, sorry Dove you're a hag

Keeper, I wasn't criticising anything you wrote.

Of course not Fashy, just teasing you.

Hows cow town... tomorrow is supposed to be nice out. You and hubby going to BBQ?

Yes, in the afternoon keeper..

We're having chicken..

Wild boar roast on Sunday.

Anonymous

Are you a lesbian Fashionista?

keeper

Quote from: "Herman"

:pop:

Anonymous

:pop:

Shen Li said she is.

Anonymous

^No, Fash is not a dike you fucking bonehead. I was joking ffs. She's actually a fucking girly girl.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^No, Fash is not a dike you fucking bonehead. I was joking ffs. She's actually a fucking girly girl.

How am I supposed to know. If you tell me my girlfriend Dove is a lesbian----rrrrr.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^No, Fash is not a dike you fucking bonehead. I was joking ffs. She's actually a fucking girly girl.

How am I supposed to know. If you tell me my girlfriend Dove is a lesbian----rrrrr.

Don't put any credibility into anything Shen Li says about any poster.

shin

This one is for anyone with Asian ancestry...

I was told a long time ago that Asian people "don't like being touched", which meant that they take offense to anyone who tries to touch them. Is this true across the board? There was a situation where I was smoking on a patio with dozens of strangers and someone who was knocking at the window from the inside wanted me to call the attention of an Asian girl standing out there because she had a phone call waiting. I walked over and tapped her on the shoulder from behind, and she quickly turned around and exclaimed "Don't ever do that again!"

I felt like explaining myself afterwards, but she seemed to not want anything to do with anyone at that facility.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"This one is for anyone with Asian ancestry...

I was told a long time ago that Asian people "don't like being touched", which meant that they take offense to anyone who tries to touch them. Is this true across the board? There was a situation where I was smoking on a patio with dozens of strangers and someone who was knocking at the window from the inside wanted me to call the attention of an Asian girl standing out there because she had a phone call waiting. I walked over and tapped her on the shoulder from behind, and she quickly turned around and exclaimed "Don't ever do that again!"

I felt like explaining myself afterwards, but she seemed to not want anything to do with anyone at that facility.

I don't like strangers touching me shin..

But if someone I know touches my hand or arm I do not mind at all.

shin

I'm breaking the rules a little here, but I wouldn't be the first. This one is for Shen Li.

When you pretend to be so mean on here, does anyone ever message you asking why?

Also, is there a reason you haven't answered my unwanted flirting thread?

shin

Quote from: "shin"This one is for anyone with Asian ancestry...

I don't like strangers touching me shin..

But if someone I know touches my hand or arm I do not mind at all.

I guess on some level most people don't, but would it cause you to be alarmed if someone you didn't know touched you anywhere but your privates?

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I'm breaking the rules a little here, but I wouldn't be the first. This one is for Shen Li.

When you pretend to be so mean on here, does anyone ever message you asking why?

I know this is not meant for me shin, but Shen Li is a very different person in real life than the character she is playing on here..

She has a warm heart and she adores children..

At times she drops her Iron Ch!nk persona and revels her heart.

shin

Quote from: "shin"I'm breaking the rules a little here, but I wouldn't be the first. This one is for Shen Li.

I know this is not meant for me shin, but Shen Li is a very different person in real life than the character she is playing on here..

I figured she couldn't be like this in real life. It took me a while, but it became evident that she was acting a bit, especially when she's talking about you. Otherwise, I would think she contracted rabies when she was 3.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"

I figured she couldn't be like this in real life. It took me a while, but it became evident that she was acting a bit, especially when she's talking about you. Otherwise, I would think she contracted rabies when she was 3.  :laugh3:

You are a smart man shin, so I figured you knew it was an act..

And so you know, I am not gay.....not that there's anything wrong with that.

:laugh: