The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

BF's Obsession with Hitler

Started by RW, March 25, 2016, 01:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Dove"This is such a chan thing. I knew skinheads. The band Max Resist front man Sean Suggs was a sorta friend. Anytime I hear pro Hitler stupid crap, I think about the uneducated, jail hoping alcoholics who couldn't hold a job for the life of them and all pretended to have read Mien Kampt, even though you can tell "One fish two fish" was enough of a challenge for them.

One fish, two fish, Jew fish. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"This is such a chan thing. I knew skinheads. The band Max Resist front man Sean Suggs was a sorta friend. Anytime I hear pro Hitler stupid crap, I think about the uneducated, jail hoping alcoholics who couldn't hold a job for the life of them and all pretended to have read Mien Kampt, even though you can tell "One fish two fish" was enough of a challenge for them.

Didn't Gary Joak pretend to read MK? Probably needed something to do at the men's shelter.

Anonymous

Aryan

http://media.photobucket.com/user/FenrirMX/media/Troll/trollfaceTea.jpg.html">

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"^But Scouse says the Jews want the culturals clashes between Muslims and non Muslims.

I should say, I don't care what he believes in or what he posts. I am sure my posting does not interest him either. He probably doesn't even like golf. :negative:

It doesn't matter if he does or doesn't, the only way Scouse could ever afford to be on a course is if he was hired at minimum wage to weed and cut the grass.

Aryan

Thats funny, I could buy your drunken Asian hooker ass for 50 dorra  ac_hithere

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"^But Scouse says the Jews want the culturals clashes between Muslims and non Muslims.

Well done minion, you have much to learn still, but at least you've been paying attention......

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Thats funny, I could buy your drunken Asian hooker ass for 50 dorra  ac_hithere

But you don't deny she described skinheads accurately.

Aryan

Chung Li's outbursts and 'insults' are way off the mark at the best of times, I dont think the poor cow can even focus on her monitor most of the time without squinting and closing one eye.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Chung Li's outbursts and 'insults' are way off the mark at the best of times, I dont think the poor cow can even focus on her monitor most of the time without squinting and closing one eye.

And your low class insults are not? Instead of wasting all your energies on trying to insult people like TD and SL that you fail at anyway, try getting laid. You never write anything good about your life which would make anyone think you do not have much of a life and you are not getting any action. When I was your age I was getting lots of tail.

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Chung Li's outbursts and 'insults' are way off the mark at the best of times, I dont think the poor cow can even focus on her monitor most of the time without squinting and closing one eye.

And your low class insults are not? Instead of wasting all your energies on trying to insult people like TD and SL that you fail at anyway, try getting laid. You never write anything good about your life which would make anyone think you do not have much of a life and you are not getting any action. When I was your age I was getting lots of tail.

Why the fuck would I write about my personal life on here?   ac_unsure

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Herman"

Why the fuck would I write about my personal life on here?   ac_unsure

You seem to think you know everyone else's. Why would you not talk about your own for a change. If I want to know something about Renee, SL or TD I will ask them. I did ask TD and I can tell you, he has an enviable life. You tall boringly all the time about people you don't know, so start talking about the only person here you do know and that is you.

Aryan

Yeah, Twenty Shekels has such an enviable life that he posts online in forums complaining about people every single day.....

You know fuck all about the guy, I've posted on various boards where he frequented for years now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Yeah, Twenty Shekels has such an enviable life that he posts online in forums complaining about people every single day.....

You know fuck all about the guy, I've posted on various boards where he frequented for years now.

He posts great pictures of the great life he lives. He posts about the political and social culture where he lives. People want to see and read that.  

Nobody cares about the school yard insults of some pathetic grown man. You do not know anything about these people and they have done nothing wrong to you. You're obviously not very bright, but you are smart enough to know your attempts to get under anyone's skin are failing miserably.

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Yeah, Twenty Shekels has such an enviable life that he posts online in forums complaining about people every single day.....

He posts great pictures of the great life he lives. He posts about the political and social culture where he lives. People want to see and read that.  

No, no they don't   ac_lmfao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview