The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

BF's Obsession with Hitler

Started by RW, March 25, 2016, 01:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Yeah, I don't.

I would rather see TD's CR pictures than read SCOUSE wasting his time trying to get under our skin with special education level insults.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Yeah, Twenty Shekels has such an enviable life that he posts online in forums complaining about people every single day.....

You know fuck all about the guy, I've posted on various boards where he frequented for years now.

Come on pippi. You know I only complain about phony Nazi dishwashers. Beyond this fact, it warms my heart to know you're a miserable sad sack. Skin head, cheap tatts, the whole 9 yards. That shit doesn't seem to fly in the Americas.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Yeah, Twenty Shekels has such an enviable life that he posts online in forums complaining about people every single day.....

You know fuck all about the guy, I've posted on various boards where he frequented for years now.

Come on pippi. You know I only complain about phony Nazi dishwashers. Beyond this fact, it warms my heart to know you're a miserable sad sack. Skin head, cheap tatts, the whole 9 yards. That shit doesn't seem to fly in the Americas.

I am not going to judge anyone because of their job..

But, the miserable part is true here at least..

I doubt it is really you that makes him so unhappy though Twenty Dollars.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I will but only as in situations similar to Scouse's case, where the level of employment indicates massive underachievment and shitty life decisions.

Quote from: "Fashionista"But, the miserable part is true here at least..

Yeah, I'm sure living in a 3 room government provided flat, listening to his mum squeal like a wounded squirrel as the paki next door neighbor nails the shit out of her, really depresses him. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Scouse is a judgmental dishwasher.

Who would have thought an alcoholic, uneducated, chronic underachiever that does little else besides spew background noise on countless forums would be so critical of others----especially people he doesn't know anything about.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

But, the miserable part is true here at least..

Your right Fash. I am not going to speak on this subject any more.

Anonymous

^I know saying anything to a one trick pony like Scouse is a waste of time. How do you carry on a conversation with someone who is the forum equivalent of a kid who makes farting armpit sounds and then laughs about it.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"^I know saying anything to a one trick pony like Scouse is a waste of time. How do you carry on a conversation with someone who is the forum equivalent of a kid who makes farting armpit sounds and then laughs about it.

You don't. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"Yeah, I don't.

I would rather see TD's CR pictures than read SCOUSE wasting his time trying to get under our skin with special education level insults.

Yet here you are  ac_hithere
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Would it break everyone's heart if I told you that I'm not a dishwasher and its just a random 'insult' Twenty Shekels dreamed up ages ago, and has never let it go?  ac_dunno

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Would it break everyone's heart if I told you that I'm not a dishwasher and its just a random 'insult' Twenty Shekels dreamed up ages ago, and has never let it go?  ac_dunno

No I don't think it would break any hearts. I also don't think it would change anyone's low opinion of you either.

So I fail to see any relevance or benefit from doing so. So you would probably be better served to just STFU and slither away.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Would it break everyone's heart if I told you that I'm not a dishwasher and its just a random 'insult' Twenty Shekels dreamed up ages ago, and has never let it go?  ac_dunno

No I don't think it would break any hearts. I also don't think it would change anyone's low opinion of you either.

So I fail to see any relevance or benefit from doing so. So you would probably be better served to just STFU and slither away.

Oh noes, your words cut to the very bone!!! Please Stop   ac_crying    

ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Would it break your forum addicted heart if I was to tell you that everyone of your lame insults about posters here is not true?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview