The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

This is what unwanted flirting feels like

Started by shin, March 26, 2016, 10:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Mona

I once had two girls hit on me while I was dancing with a group of three guys. The were running their hands up my legs telling me how smooth and soft they were. I still haven't figured out what part of dancing with a bunch of males gave off "I'm looking to hook up with a girl" vibes. Because I definitely wasn't.

Mona

When it came to verbal harassment, I always had a smart arse or derisive come back.  And I have a "don't even think about touching me" look that could stop even the most determined man at about ten paces.

RW

You haven't lived until you've been hit on by a guy wearing glitter jeans hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"You haven't lived until you've been hit on by a guy wearing glitter jeans hahaha

Glitter jeans....oh please.

Try getting hit on by a Conan wannabe in full chain maille and a wolf fur cape and then come talk to me.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"You haven't lived until you've been hit on by a guy wearing glitter jeans hahaha

Glitter jeans....oh please.

Try getting hit on by a Conan wannabe in full chain maille and a wolf fur cape and then come talk to me.

At least you didn't own the same pair of pants haha

I got hit on by a furry who invited me to a My Lil Pony convention.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mona"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I can't count how many times I've had my ass grabbed more times by complete strangers

I used to wear stilettos for that reason when clubbing. If some guy grabbed me from behind in a club I would step back into his foot, and then say: oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were so close.
Yeah, I know white boys when liquored up will tap anything.

Bricktop

I get hit on more times than a hockey puck.

I just smile and ignore them.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I can't count how many times I've had my ass grabbed more times by complete strangers

I used to wear stilettos for that reason when clubbing. If some guy grabbed me from behind in a club I would step back into his foot, and then say: oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were so close.

Yeah, even Asian chicks with no tits.

Fucking disgusting slobs.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Yeah, even Asian chicks with no tits.

Fucking disgusting slobs.  :laugh3:

I have tits biatch. I should know, they cost my husband enough. ac_toofunny

Bricktop

Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"I get hit on more times than a hockey puck.

Yeah by ladies at the gas station who don't know how to pump fuel.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"I get hit on more times than a hockey puck.

I just smile and ignore them.

Yeah by ladies at the gas station who don't know how to pump fuel.

:roll:

Mona

Why do they try such stupid pick up lines. I had a guy sidle up to me and ask how on earth I got into my hot pants (which were stretchy cotton/lycra gingham) and then give me death stares for the rest of the night when my logical response was, I stepped into them one leg at a time like normal people. Why? How do you put your pants on?

RW

QuoteWhy do they try such stupid pick up lines. I had a guy sidle up to me and ask how on earth I got into my hot pants (which were stretchy cotton/lycra gingham) and then give me death stares for the rest of the night when my logical response was, I stepped into them one leg at a time like normal people. Why? How do you put your pants on?

Strange.  Most men ask me how I get out of mine haha.
Beware of Gaslighters!