Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Mona And Seoul Sitting In A Tree, F-U-C-K-I-N-G

Started by Anonymous, March 27, 2016, 01:10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"Never used online dating, probably never will.

I met my husband in college at a frat party. Didn't like him at first but again, I didn't go with my initial feelings and he grew on me.....like a fungus.....Unfortunately hindsight is 20/20.

So you're not connected now? I won't assume.

Are you attached Twenty Dollars?

Priscilla thinks your handsome.

ac_smile

Girl has great taste.

Anonymous

I met my husband in college at a frat party. Didn't like him at first but again, I didn't go with my initial feelings and he grew on me.....like a fungus.....Unfortunately hindsight is 20/20.

ac_smile

Girl has great taste.

:laugh:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"

ac_smile

Just think, if they hooked up, she could teach him how to read and comprehend English.  ac_biggrin

Did hubby figure it out? Frat boy huh?

Renee

ac_smile

Just think, if they hooked up, she could teach him how to read and comprehend English.  ac_biggrin

More assumptions, old man?

You're not very good at this game, are you?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

ac_smile

Assumptions? No. Just reading what you posted. Fratboy hubby. Hind sight is 20/20. Maybe if you didn't wake up pissed off, you'd remember what you wrote.

Renee

ac_smile

Assumptions? No. Just reading what you posted. Fratboy hubby. Hind sight is 20/20. Maybe if you didn't wake up pissed off, you'd remember what you wrote.

I said I met him at a frat party....I never said he was a member. That was an assumption on your part.

Once again I have to rub your fuckin dumb leathery face into your lack of reading comprehension.

You really are dumb but we already knew that.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

ac_smile

I said I met him at a frat party....I never said he was a member.

Once again I have to rub your fuckin dumb leathery face into your lack of reading comprehension.

Wow you go right for the worm. What happend to fratboy hubby?

Anonymous

I met my girlfriend at a condo association meeting.

Renee

ac_smile

Nothing, he's alive and well.

What's it to you anyway?

Maybe if you did something with your life besides spend your days destroying the layers of your leathery hide with UV light, you wouldn't be such a nosy little shit. :laugh3:

Twenty Dollars

ac_smile

What's it to you anyway?

Maybe if you did something with your life besides spend your days destroying the layers of your leathery hide with UV light, you wouldn't be such a nosy little shit. :laugh3:

Wouldn't have it any other way. Why? Because I can. Just waiting on high tide. Frat boys... So predictable.

Anonymous

Renee

ac_smile

What's it to you anyway?

Wouldn't have it any other way. Why? Because I can. Just waiting on high tide. Frat boys... So predictable.

Not that it matters much but what would you know about fraternities or frat brothers?

It's obvious your educational background isn't even at the HS level. There is no way in hell you made it through any accredited college with your reading comprehension skills.

In fact judging from your lack of common sense (unaware that aerosol lubricants are flammable) I don't think you could even make it through a trade school education without seriously injuring yourself. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Twenty Dollars didn't know that aerosol lubricants are flammable?

ac_wot

Twenty Dollars

ac_smile

What's it to you anyway?

Not that it matters much but what would you know about fraternities or frat brothers?

It's obvious your educational background isn't even at the HS level. There is no way in hell you made it through any accredited college with your reading comprehension skills.

In fact judging from your lack of common sense (unaware that aerosol lubricants are flammable) I don't think you could even make it through a trade school education without seriously injuring yourself. :laugh3:

Right back at the assumption association. Went to a California university. Got a degree. Then started making $$. Never was a frat boy. God I love my life.

Anonymous