Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Assumption free zone

Started by Twenty Dollars, March 28, 2016, 05:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "RW"So we should time her out for something she did weeks ago after being repeatedly provoked?  See you want to poke the shit out of the bear and when it bites you in the ass, you want us to do something about it.

Have you have heard of the term "instigating a fight"?

I am not asking, nor do I care what you do.

All I am saying is when you wish death upon a person, you must have some serious self esteem and social adjustment problems, and they do not excuse you from being a bitch.

And such sentiments are inappropriate in this forum.

Thank you very much, what do you really think of me. I have ever so slight mood changes, that's all. :001_tongue:

Bricktop

But you're as sweet as fucking sugar!!!!

RW

Yeah in the sense that both will make you lose your teeth.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"But you're as sweet as fucking sugar!!!!

That goes without saying.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Yeah in the sense that both will make you lose your teeth.

:laugh:

Twenty Dollars

Please. I hope Renee didn't rage quit. Her rips are funny sometimes. It just gets a little tiresome. Renee is welcome in this thread any time.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Please. I hope Renee didn't rage quit. Her rips are funny sometimes. It just gets a little tiresome. Renee is welcome in this thread any time.

Don't worry TD, I'm still here. Thanks

For future, I will try not to bust your chops too much. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Please. I hope Renee didn't rage quit. Her rips are funny sometimes. It just gets a little tiresome. Renee is welcome in this thread any time.

Do NOT make the mistake of undersestimating the feistiness of our Jersey Shore girl. She's battled tougher foes than you.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Do NOT make the mistake of undersestimating the feistiness of our Jersey Shore girl. She's battled tougher foes than you.

Sorry sis. This an assumption free zone. Take a hike.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

You assume you are tougher than the others?

Anonymous

She's a tough gal. She reminds me of my sisters.

Twenty Dollars

Remember? No assumptions.

Anonymous

Shen Li has trouble following rules..

That' not an assumption Twenty Dollars, I've known her for a long time.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yeah I bet she's a real piece of work?

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yeah I bet she's a real piece of work?

STFU you stupid asshole.  

If you have nothing better to do than be a lame ass troll, FUCK OFF already.
Beware of Gaslighters!