Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Assumption free zone

Started by Twenty Dollars, March 28, 2016, 05:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "RW"She likes poking morons right in the baked beans.

You guys really need to get off TD's case, ffs.

The dude's alright.

He is.

Anonymous

You guys really need to get off TD's case, ffs.

The dude's alright.

He sure he is. He has an enviable life.

Bricktop

Assuming you're talking about Renee, you're right!!

But poke her back, and she goes psycho.

And you don't have to be a moron. You just have to be someone with whom she disagrees.

Someone so brittle should re-consider how she interacts with others BEFORE lipping off at everyone she meets in a forum.

RW

You call your back and forth with her "poking"?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Some old cocksucker around here needs to learn to mind his own fucking business.

He has to learn how to stop giving out unnecessary and unwanted advice to people on how or what to post. He needs to learn that some shit needs to be left alone.

Not quite sure who the fuck he thinks he is but ain't Jack shit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Even when ignoring each other you two are vicious.

It's a shame.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Even when ignoring each other you two are vicious.

It's a shame.

I have no problem with the mutual ignore. I much prefer it that way. But as you can see that old bag of pus wants to get into my shit even when it has absolutely NOTHING to do with him.

Your friend needs to learn to just leave it be. It's better that way. But I will not be bullied by him indirectly or directly.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

I hope you aren't implying I'm bullying.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"You call your back and forth with her "poking"?

That's all it was as far as I am concerned.

Not once did I take offence. However, when she wishes death upon people, its clear she has some real emotional problems, and prefers conflict and abuse rather than light hearted banter.

I get that she might be a tad sensitive about her weight...although she doesn't seem to show it...but I may be somewhat delicate about my age, but that would NEVER stop her from banging on about it.

She wants spite and anger. It feeds her. It justifies her hatred for the world she feels betrayed by.

Fuck that...she can do it on her own.

Twenty Dollars

Is Renee into baked beans?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"Some old cocksucker around here needs to learn to mind his own fucking business.

He has to learn how to stop giving out unnecessary and unwanted advice to people on how or what to post. He needs to learn that some shit needs to be left alone.

0 to irate in 10 seconds. Renee you are failing the class at the moment. We were going to explore a new word today too. Don't think you're ready.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"Some old cocksucker around here needs to learn to mind his own fucking business.

0 to irate in 10 seconds. Renee you are failing the class at the moment. We were going to explore a new word today too. Don't think you're ready.

That last post had nothing to do with you. There things going on that you have no clue about. Your comments in this respect are irrelevant.

Stick to what you know, which is basically nothing. ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You call your back and forth with her "poking"?

That's all it was as far as I am concerned.

Not once did I take offence. However, when she wishes death upon people, its clear she has some real emotional problems, and prefers conflict and abuse rather than light hearted banter.

I get that she might be a tad sensitive about her weight...although she doesn't seem to show it...but I may be somewhat delicate about my age, but that would NEVER stop her from banging on about it.

She wants spite and anger. It feeds her. It justifies her hatred for the world she feels betrayed by.

Fuck that...she can do it on her own.

Do you have Renee confused with another member here?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"

That last post had nothing to do with you. There things going on that you have no clue about. Your comments in this respect are irrelevant.

It was aimed at Crow, I know. However it was your typical banter, followed by an assumption. I won't call you stupid, just not catching on too quick. If you'd stop for a minute you'd learn something.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

It was aimed at Crow, I know. However it was your typical banter, followed by an assumption. I won't call you stupid, just not catching on too quick. If you'd stop for a minute you'd learn something.

Here shithead, this is for you. This hopefully will stop you from throwing that word around because you look like an idiot.

Definition of [size=150]assumption[/size]

a :  the taking up of a person into heaven

b capitalized :  August 15 observed in commemoration of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary

:  a taking to or upon oneself <the assumption of a new position>

:  the act of laying claim to or taking possession of something <the assumption of power>

:  arrogance, pretension

a :  an assuming that something is true

b :  a fact or statement (as a proposition, axiom, postulate, or notion) taken for granted

:  the taking over of another's debts

Examples of assumption in a sentence

I made the assumption that he was coming, so I was surprised when he didn't show up.

He will come home tomorrow. At least, that's my assumption.

Many scientific assumptions about Mars were wrong.

I'm telling you our arrival time on the assumption that you will check to see whether or not our flight is on time before you come to the airport.

Her plan is based on the underlying assumption that the economy will improve in the near future.

her assumption of the presidency

the buyer's assumption of debt

Origin of assumption

Middle English, from Late Latin assumption-, assumptio taking up, from Latin assumere

First Known Use: 13th century

Related to assumption

Synonyms

given, hypothetical, if, postulate, premise (also premiss), presumption, presupposition, supposition

Antonyms

humility, modesty, unassumingness, unpretentiousness

Related Words

hypothesis, proposition, theory, thesis; axiom, truism, verity; belief, canon, doctrine, dogma, gospel, law; precept, principle, rule, standard, tenet; basis, foundation, ground; conclusion, deduction, inference; affirmation, assertion, avouchment, declaration; dictum, ipse dixit

Near Antonyms

bashfulness, demureness, retiringness, shyness; diffidence, self-distrust, self-doubt, timidity, timidness; lowliness, meekness, mousiness, passiveness, passivity, submissiveness; quietness, reserve, reservedness

Phrases related to ASSUMPTION

Related Phrases

on/under/with the assumption

ASSUMPTION Defined for Kids

noun  as·sump·tion  ə-ˈsəmp-shən

Definition of assumption

:  the act of taking on <the assumption of power>

:  something accepted as true <I'm making plans on the assumption that you will be here.>

I even gave you the definition geared toward children in the hopes that you will get it.  Hopefully I haven't given you too much for your tiny brain to digest but I'm not optimistic.

BTW, we all know that you are incredibly stupid but what I don't get is, why you are always so willing to show it off.