Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Nurse Surrenders Licence over Dick Pics

Started by Renee, March 29, 2016, 10:56:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

[size=150]Nurse Surrenders Licence Over Photo of Patients Genitals[/size].

SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) — A 27-year-old former New York hospital nurse who was convicted last year of taking a photo of the intimate parts of an unconscious man has surrendered her license.

The state Education Department announced that Kristen Johnson of Fulton gave up her nursing license and didn't contest the charge of moral unfitness.

Authorities say she used an iPhone 5 to photograph an incapacitated male patient's genitals. The Onondaga County District Attorney's Office charged her last year after a nine-month investigation with unlawful surveillance and disseminating unlawful surveillance.

She eventually pleaded guilty to misdemeanor disseminating of unlawful surveillance photos under a plea deal that required her to give up her license and spend three years on probation.

http://dailyreadlist.com/article/nurse-surrenders-license-over-photo-of-patients-g-73">http://dailyreadlist.com/article/nurse- ... ients-g-73">http://dailyreadlist.com/article/nurse-surrenders-license-over-photo-of-patients-g-73

What kind of a degenerate takes pictures of shit like that when a person is in an obviously unconscious state? A decent person asks permission first.

So guys, it just goes to show that you never know who is taking pics of your hang-dang. So stay alert and keep it in your God damn shorts.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I didn't even think it was proper when VF's resident slutty nurse would talk about her patients nevermind someone taking pictures of their peepees.

I think she got off way too lightly.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I didn't even think it was proper when VF's resident slutty nurse would talk about her patients nevermind someone taking pictures of their peepees.

VF's resident slutty nurse?

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I didn't even think it was proper when VF's resident slutty nurse would talk about her patients nevermind someone taking pictures of their peepees.

"Slutty nurse"????

Not going to go there. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"That's for the best.

Hey, you brought it up. :laugh:

Anonymous

One might suspect that the victim's genitals were unusually photogenic, to cause such a shocking breach of nursing ethics.  

It reminds me of a famous tale which I'll take the liberty of cut/pasting.

The village butcher, Schwartz, died suddenly of a heart attack.  While examining his corpse and making up a death certificate, the county coroner was stunned to note the size and heft of Schwartz's johnson.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Schwartz," said the coroner, "but I can't send you off to be cremated with a tremendous tool like this. It has to be curated for the state forensic medicine archives." With that, the mortician used his tools to remove the dead man's schlong. He stuffed his prize into a briefcase and took it home.

The first person he showed it to was his wife. "I have something to show you that you won't believe," he said, and opened up his briefcase.

"Oh my God!" she shrieked. "Schwarz is dead!"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"One might suspect that the victim's genitals were unusually photogenic, to cause such a shocking breach of nursing ethics.  

It reminds me of a famous tale which I'll take the liberty of cut/pasting.

The village butcher, Schwartz, died suddenly of a heart attack.  While examining his corpse and making up a death certificate, the county coroner was stunned to note the size and heft of Schwartz's johnson.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Schwartz," said the coroner, "but I can't send you off to be cremated with a tremendous tool like this. It has to be curated for the state forensic medicine archives." With that, the mortician used his tools to remove the dead man's schlong. He stuffed his prize into a briefcase and took it home.

The first person he showed it to was his wife. "I have something to show you that you won't believe," he said, and opened up his briefcase.

"Oh my God!" she shrieked. "Schwarz is dead!"

That one never gets old.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Dinky Di

Hahaha!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

It makes me wonder what was so pic worthy about this penis.  Small?  Big?  Weird?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

Dinky Di

Hahaha!

Old Freud is a male slut is he? :laugh3:

Anonymous

Annie

Sooo would it have been ok if she had asked first? "Oh, hey, before you under can I have your permission to take a pic of your dick while you're asleep?" Hmmm maybe he wouldn't have minded...  :laugh3:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Sooo would it have been ok if she had asked first? "Oh, hey, before you under can I have your permission to take a pic of your dick while you're asleep?" Hmmm maybe he wouldn't have minded...  :laugh3:

Judging from the number of unsolicited dick pics floating around on the net....I'd say that's a safe bet. ac_biggrin

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!