The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Nurse Surrenders Licence over Dick Pics

Started by Renee, March 29, 2016, 10:56:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Taking pictures of people while they are unconscious.

:negative:

RW

I didn't do that.  I meant I had a collection of unsolicited dick pics.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I didn't do that.  I meant I had a collection of unsolicited dick pics.

Sorry, I was referring to the nurse in the op or anyone else in her position of trust that would do something like that.

RW

Yeah she should have been smacked a lot harder.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Yeah she should have been smacked a lot harder.

What a betrayal of trust.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I used to have a whole collection haha

Why the hell would you collect dick pics?  :confused1:

I never understood that whole dick pic thing. Do guys really think sending a woman a picture of their "tallywacker" is cool or sexy? :negative:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Yes, yes they do.  You don't even ask and they'll send you their cocks before they'll send their faces.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Yes, yes they do.  You don't even ask and they'll send you their cocks before they'll send their faces.

I always suspected that they did. It's really funny how proud some guys are of that ridiculous thing between their legs.

You would think that they would want to keep an appendage as vulnerable as a penis tucked away in a safe place. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

It's just the way guys think.  

Since the mysterious gash between your legs is the primary item that rules their world and occupies far too many of their waking thoughts, they just assume the reverse is true.

Anonymous

Anyone ever been flashed? I have seen guys pull it out back in my clubbing days, but I've never been flashed.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"Anyone ever been flashed? I have seen guys pull it out back in my clubbing days, but I've never been flashed.

Oh God yes.  :laugh3:

When I was in college, there was this homeless guy that used to hang around campus; he would flash any girl within a 5 block radius and it didn't matter how cold it was either....it was gross and hilarious at the same time.  :laugh3:

Also I lived in a coed dorm, I can't even count how many flashings (intentional and unintentional) took place.  ac_wot It was almost a weekly occurrence that some drunk dude would whip it out like show and tell.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Anyone ever been flashed? I have seen guys pull it out back in my clubbing days, but I've never been flashed.

When I was in college, there was this homeless guy that used to hang around campus; he would flash any girl within a 5 block radius and it didn't matter how cold it was either....it was gross and hilarious at the same time.  :laugh3:

Also I lived in a coed dorm, I can't even count how many flashings (intentional and unintentional) took place.  ac_wot It was almost a weekly occurrence that some drunk dude would whip it out like show and tell.

I didn't have that, but I lived at home too. I was being followed in my first year of uni. I was taking the bus then, but my parents bought me a car as soon as I told them about it.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"

I didn't have that, but I lived at home too. I was being followed in my first year of uni. I was taking the bus then, but my parents bought me a car as soon as I told them about it.

Wow, that's a good one, I never thought of doing that to get a car.......you Chinese bitches are clever. :laugh3:

I could just see it if I said..."Hey dad, there's a guy following me around."

He would have said....."Really, are going to marry him and get the hell out of my house?".......and there would have been no car. :mad:

Blurt

Quote from: "Renee"Do guys really think sending a woman a picture of their "tallywacker" is cool or sexy? :negative:

Schwartz probably thought so.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Renee"Do guys really think sending a woman a picture of their "tallywacker" is cool or sexy? :negative:

Schwartz probably thought so.

Hello Blurt, it's so nice to see you here.

ac_hithere