Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Deadskinmask Doesn't Like Us Very Much

Started by Anonymous, April 01, 2016, 01:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Blurt"Excellent post, Peaches.

A corollary: the more people stand up in a lifeboat, waving their arms around, the greater the likelihood that boat will CAPSIZE.

No, it's fucking not. It's blah, blah, fucking blah prattle. It could have been summed up with general forums are dying out and the membership has evolved."  

In the mean time, I'm going to continue being an instigating little shit until the last board standing.

Well then you need to start adding "crap n drool" and "twirly brained" to your repertoire because it's getting that predictable.  :negative:

Sorry, just calling it like it is.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Blurt"Excellent post, Peaches.

A corollary: the more people stand up in a lifeboat, waving their arms around, the greater the likelihood that boat will CAPSIZE.

No, it's fucking not. It's blah, blah, fucking blah prattle. It could have been summed up with general forums are dying out and the membership has evolved."  

In the mean time, I'm going to continue being an instigating little shit until the last board standing.

Well then you need to start adding "crap n drool" and "twirly brained" to your repertoire because it's getting that predictable.  :negative:

Sorry, just calling it like it is.

Renee is a racist, twirlybrained, sinophobic, crap n' drool that can't appreciate a good old fashioned shit disturber like me. :001_tongue:

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"It could have been summed up with "general forums are dying out and the membership has evolved."  

:wink:  Of COURSE it could.   :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Shen Li"It could have been summed up with "general forums are dying out and the membership has evolved."  

:wink:  Of COURSE it could.   :thumbup:

ac_smile

RW

I was there when IRC died.  Saddest 6 years of my life.  HAHA
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Quote from: "Blurt"[T]he more people stand up in a lifeboat, waving their arms around, the greater the likelihood that boat will CAPSIZE.

No, it's fucking not. It's blah, blah, fucking blah prattle. It could have been summed up with general forums are dying out and the membership has evolved.

Leave it to an engineer to prefer technical writing to literary panache.  :001_rolleyes:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Mona

Deaders is a good guy. He is who he is and doesn't pretend to be something he's not, and doesn't conform.  He doesn't spend a lot of time online, because he posts from a PlayStation and it gets frustrating for him.

So what you see as "drive by" posting, is actually him making an effort to interact.

RW

Quote from: "Mona"Deaders is a good guy. He is who he is and doesn't pretend to be something he's not, and doesn't conform.  He doesn't spend a lot of time online, because he posts from a PlayStation and it gets frustrating for him.

So what you see as "drive by" posting, is actually him making an effort to interact.

That makes sense.

The last time he was here he was pretty funny.  I'd like to see him get a fair shake at being here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mona"Deaders is a good guy. He is who he is and doesn't pretend to be something he's not, and doesn't conform.  He doesn't spend a lot of time online, because he posts from a PlayStation and it gets frustrating for him.

If anyone else said this, I would not believe them. You I do.

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"

From the rest of us..... Thanks alot. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

From the rest of us..... Thanks alot. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Thank Mona.

cc

Quote from: "RW"The last time he was here he was pretty funny. I'd like to see him get a fair shake at being here.

While I did not see what triggered dislike in some, my experience with him has been very good - and he is usually exceptionally funny

I agree with RW, but of course also respect the concerns of some
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "RW"The last time he was here he was pretty funny. I'd like to see him get a fair shake at being here.

While I did not see what triggered dislike in some, my experience with him has been very good - and he is usually exceptionally funny

I agree with RW, but of course also respect the concerns of some

Normally I do not take Shen Li's instigating too seriously..

But, I see her point with this one..

Dsm comes here every three months and does the exact same troll act every time..

Frankly, I hope he stays away for good if that's all he can offer us..

I have no doubt though that he's a good poster on other forums.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview