Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Beer

Started by Twenty Dollars, April 09, 2016, 08:20:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I am surprised Twenty Dollars doesn't like some of the people here.

All 5 of you?

You are a clone of Scouse..

An immature and boring troll..

Go back to your new VF sub forum with your three kissy meat pals and Freud..

No wonder BF is gone.

ac_boring

One additional thing. Please never include scouse in any sentence having to do with me. Thank you.

RW

Why are you here?
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"You people are funny. Are any of you in touch with reality? On a more serious note, why aren't there more posters here? Why is that Fash? Seems like RW and Renee are angry old ladies that scare most away? Is this good for the site? Did God deal them a shitty hand that I'm unaware of? Sorry.

Forums are dying out. That is a fact.  Most forums I used to read are long gone. Why is that TD? I will give you hint, RW and Renee are not the reason.

Good Morning. Herm you love to kiss ass. They are two angry losers. Wonder why that is? I refuse to kiss their asses or anyones ass for that matter. Herman you are afraid they will rip on you like they do me. Big deal. This dude Kreeper is another kiss ass.

How original, he called me kreeper  ac_boring

You're just jealous that we are a close bunch like family  and you are nothing but the house pet!!! Now go lick your balls you stunned cunt.

Annie

Ya td, why ARE you here?  You're not contributing anything but whining and wasting our time.  But then again, it IS pretty funny, you sound like a little kid who needs a nap  :laugh3:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

So if I understand this correctly, Twenty Dollars is the mod of another forum. He comes to this forum only to insult it and the posters while praising his own forum? That is some pretty obvious attempts at poaching.

keeper

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"So if I understand this correctly, Twenty Dollars is the mod of another forum. He comes to this forum only to insult it and the posters while praising his own forum? That is some pretty obvious attempts at poaching.

That sums it up nicely  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"So if I understand this correctly, Twenty Dollars is the mod of another forum. He comes to this forum only to insult it and the posters while praising his own forum? That is some pretty obvious attempts at poaching.

If anyone from this forum went to his forum and did that, evs would delete their posts and ban them quickly.

Twenty Dollars

Yeah you got it.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-02/923FA3EB-8D2D-44AE-AB8D-5C046756F70F_zpsq9unre57.jpg.html">

My new favorite.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-02/923FA3EB-8D2D-44AE-AB8D-5C046756F70F_zpsq9unre57.jpg.html">

My new favorite.

What country is that beer from?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-02/923FA3EB-8D2D-44AE-AB8D-5C046756F70F_zpsq9unre57.jpg.html">

My new favorite.

Spain

Anonymous

My new favorite.

Spain

Ah, thank you.

RW

Yeah you got it.

If that's true, it makes you incredibly stupid.   ac_lmfao
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

That sums it up nicely  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Do I also understand that his elevation to Mod was a recent one?  If so, it could be argued that he has a poor understanding of his job.

Even if "poaching" at other forums is an unofficial part of his job at that forum, he appears to be doing it wrong.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"

Yeah you got it.

If that's true, it makes you incredibly stupid.   ac_lmfao

You guys make me feel important.