The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Which Poster Have You Known the Longest

Started by Anonymous, June 21, 2016, 05:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Does anyone seriously think old vesna does not have mental health problems.

I've met her in person, and it's quite difficult for me to formulate an opinion on her mental health from that short visit, and the fact that she's a relatively new immigrant to Canada, with English not her first language.

She was certainly a "higher energy" type person, that would talk continuously non-stop...  "Run-on sentences" would be the term?

She claims to not even remember meeting me, even though we were in the bar with her stripper friend for hours...

Nonetheless, she was a little "off," if you will...  Paranoia?  Perhaps...

I would say easily "excitable," at the very least.  High strung almost, perhaps?

Takes the forum world far too seriously...  When her stripper friend and I tried to direct the convo elsewhere, she always fell back to the forum world.  We're in a bar!  Let's get drunk and play some pool!  Nope.  Eves does not drink, that I can attest to.

Many years ago my old lady was new to Canada and talked to a poster from this board about job opportunities. She said she was quite shy and uncomfortable with English which is the exact opposite of her online persona that I have known for eleven years. So, people being different away from forums is not a surprise.

I have no idea who you are talking about Herm. :wink:

Ya, I didn't think so.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Does anyone seriously think old vesna does not have mental health problems.

I've met her in person, and it's quite difficult for me to formulate an opinion on her mental health from that short visit, and the fact that she's a relatively new immigrant to Canada, with English not her first language.

She was certainly a "higher energy" type person, that would talk continuously non-stop...  "Run-on sentences" would be the term?

She claims to not even remember meeting me, even though we were in the bar with her stripper friend for hours...

I would say easily "excitable," at the very least.  High strung almost, perhaps?

Takes the forum world far too seriously...  When her stripper friend and I tried to direct the convo elsewhere, she always fell back to the forum world.  We're in a bar!  Let's get drunk and play some pool!  Nope.  Eves does not drink, that I can attest to.

Many years ago my old lady was new to Canada and talked to a poster from this board about job opportunities. She said she was quite shy and uncomfortable with English which is the exact opposite of her online persona that I have known for eleven years. So, people being different away from forums is not a surprise.

Ya, I didn't think so.

I know you don't Lumpy Rutherford.

:icon_wink:

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Ya, I didn't think so.

I know you don't Lumpy Rutherford.

:icon_wink:

Good memory kid.

cc

Quote from: "Annie" I can't remember 10 years back what my name was at the old DV. I think it was no name or something.

Hey - I remember now. You used "noname" or something like that and asked for ideas .. Someone, I forget who, suggested a cute one that you picked up and used
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Annie

Haha, yep CC, that was Dick Yamada. He sugested Ann o'nymity and then from there I changed it to Annie.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "Annie" I can't remember 10 years back what my name was at the old DV. I think it was no name or something.

Hey - I remember now. You used "noname" or something like that and asked for ideas .. Someone, I forget who, suggested a cute one that you picked up and used

I remember a poster with a handle like that on another forum. I think it was the Anonymous Poster or something like that.

cc

Ann o'nymity was really cute / clever
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Ann o'nymity was really cute / clever

Ya, I like it.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I'd bounce between DV and Discover All The World. I remember Mandy who loved to snowboard. I remember Fornicator and then there were others. I can't believe I can't think of the names of the many others!

Mandy I like!  She was the queen of the "anal sex thread!"

I am in contact with her...  I am going to risk banning, and pm her the links to here...

Wow. I mention Mandy and PRESTO, she's here?! Hm...uncanny.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I'd bounce between DV and Discover All The World. I remember Mandy who loved to snowboard. I remember Fornicator and then there were others. I can't believe I can't think of the names of the many others!

Mandy I like!  She was the queen of the "anal sex thread!"

I am in contact with her...  I am going to risk banning, and pm her the links to here...

Wow. I mention Mandy and PRESTO, she's here?! Hm...uncanny.

You remember Mandy well from DV Azhya?

@realAzhyaAryola

We were not buddy buddies but I believe that we may have interacted a few times. Yes, I remember Mandy. Fash.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"We were not buddy buddies but I believe that we may have interacted a few times. Yes, I remember Mandy. Fash.

She seems quite pleasant.

smell the glove

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Wow. I mention Mandy and PRESTO, she's here?! Hm...uncanny.

Not really uncanny...  You mentioned her handle, I knew where she posted at, and told her to come say hi.

Simple as that!

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"Meggs was the poster I was thinking about.

Meggs never met Gordy.  They HATED each other, though!~  Well, not so much Gordy hating Meggs, but Meggs couldn't handle Gordy.

Trust me, I was Mod at that time, and had to intervene about a dozen fucking times!

Meggs was a fucking firecracker of insanity, energy, and just pure lulz!

It was voted that she be banned permanently, which I didn't agree with, but not many others could handle her...  I admired her for her true nuttiness!  She wasn't trolling...  She was actually nuts!