The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Which Poster Have You Known the Longest

Started by Anonymous, June 21, 2016, 05:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "RW"This is VF business Mel.  Go talk about it over there.

Stuff it.  I post what I want to.

Can't handle it?  Don't click on this thread.

NO, you "stuff it".

You've been warned about dragging that VF crap into this house before. Wipe your feet before you walk in the door. Evs and her crew of deviants and fucktards are "persona non grata" in here. Talking about them only serves to perpetuate the animosity. Many of them lurk here everyday and most members here would prefer to let that shit die the lonely death it deserves.

Learn it....live it....or you will be gone, no bullshit and I dont care how "lone wolf" you are. Get it chief?

Personally I dont give a shit if your pitiful, self-absorbed, ass is here or over "there". It's just that when you are here.....you will follow some simple rules. If you want to post here then do as I say. :mad:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

kiebers

Quote from: "Renee"

NO, you "stuff it".

You've been warned about dragging that VF crap into this house before. Wipe your feet before you walk in the door. Evs and her crew of deviants and fucktards are "persona non grata" in here. Talking about them only serves to perpetuate the animosity. Many of them lurk here everyday and most members here would prefer to let that shit die the lonely death it deserves.

Learn it....live it....or you will be gone, no bullshit and I dont care how "lone wolf" you are. Get it chief?

Personally I dont give a shit if your pitiful, self-absorbed, ass is here or over "there". It's just that when you are here.....you will follow some simple rules. If you want to post here then do as I say. :mad:

Welcome back. You've been missed... ac_hithere
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Quote from: "kiebers"

NO, you "stuff it".

Welcome back. You've been missed... ac_hithere

Now there's an understatement!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Dove"Well if Peaches and Phup are still here, ive obviously known them the longest, being the Valhalla crew.  Probably ive "known" RW longer.

You've known Crowley longer than me :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dove"Well if Peaches and Phup are still here, ive obviously known them the longest, being the Valhalla crew.  Probably ive "known" RW longer.

You've known Crowley longer than me :)
Ehhh...sorta. He was more from the Bawl Hall flame crowd and i was more the troll from the troll crowd.  We all kinda interacted on CO, before it shut down.

Anonymous

NO, you "stuff it".

Renee..

ac_smile  ac_hithere  :yahoo:

cc

Quotedragging that VF crap into this house before. Wipe your feet before you walk in the door. ..........Talking about them only serves to perpetuate the animosity.

Many of them lurk here everyday and most members here would prefer to let that shit die the lonely death it deserves.

Personally I dont give a shit if your pitiful, self-absorbed, ass is here or over "there". It's just that when you are here.....you will follow some simple rules. If you want to post here then do as I say.

She's Baaaaack  ... With a Baaaang!!!

Mel dear, it's really simple. We simply do not want "over there" stuff "over here" ..... If you don't adhere to that little thing, sounds like "Lone wolf" could become "No wolf" in a heartbeat.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Evs is completely off her rocker. How seriously she takes forum life is proof of that.

She is melting down again.  I have seen this happen before.

Perhaps she has finally "integrated" into the free Canadian culture, and is now finally showing her true "Western female independence"...

I have known this for 10 years, and strongly suggested to Vin that he not cater to the "Mimi and Evs" duo.  He caved, just like the Western male cuck does...

I am not trying to bring bullshit from another forum here, but that looks like something Shen Li would write. Asal and I are very different people, but I had no problem with that kid.

cc

That should not be here.

I saw it over there, restrained myself from comment and left it alone to stew in its own juices

Bad enough it is "over there"  .. but should not be replicated here

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"That should not be here.

I saw it over there, restrained myself from comment and left it alone

It should be removed.

*sigh*
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

yes, it should

It blew my mind when I saw it over there .... it needs to stay there

I didn't follow thread. Was it the great lone wolf who so desperately needs others and their attention's doing

Anonymous

It should be removed.

*sigh*

I removed that screen shot.

It surprised me because it was so vicious about an alright person in my books anyway.

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"

It should be removed.

*sigh*

It surprised me because it was so vicious about an alright person in my books anyway.

Mel has already gotten one official warning for using screen shots form over "there" as fodder for his shit stirring.

Herman you may do as you like with him for this flagrant infraction but personally I think you need to discuss with Fash a period of confinement in the retard pen for our "lone poodle".
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

It should be removed.

*sigh*

Mel has already gotten one official warning for using screen shots form over "there" a fodder for shit stirring.

Herman you may do as you like with him for this flagrant infraction but personally I think you need to discuss with Fash a period of confinement in the retard pen for our "lone poodle".

I did not know about the warning for screen shots from another forum. Something should be done here.

JOE

Why Hello, Renn!

Where'd ya go?!

Haven't seen ya in a while.

It should be removed.

*sigh*

Mel has already gotten one official warning for using screen shots form over "there" a fodder for shit stirring.