The best topic

Replies: 10483
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:40:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Flynn

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 45 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Stop shitting up the main board, Renee, and take it to RR.  You claim to know the rules here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Stop shitting up the main board, Renee, and take it to RR.  You claim to know the rules here.

Pace yourself on the hooch man. P-A-C-E yourself.

RW

The guy cleans his bathtub with Windex.  Don't expect much.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"The guy cleans his bathtub with Windex.  Don't expect much.

Give me a break.  Windex works great around the bathroom.  However, due to it taking a long time, I finally decided to use an abrasive cleaner (bar keepers friend), which I would have preferred to avoid.

keeper

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "RW"The guy cleans his bathtub with Windex.  Don't expect much.

Give me a break.  Windex works great around the bathroom.  However, due to it taking a long time, I finally decided to use an abrasive cleaner (bar keepers friend), which I would have preferred to avoid.

Windex::::: not Bathex

Windex---> WINDOWS

Idiot!!  :crazy:

Angry White Male

Kreeper, you are the biggest idiot here, bar none...

I doubt you've ever cleaned anything.

Don't even try, Kreeper...  You are nothing but a pet of your Masters here.

Angry White Male

And I personally always try to use the mildest cleaner first, as introducing harsher, abrasive cleaners can lead to other problems with the finish itself.

I know what I'm doing.  I have pure Acetone under my sink, which I use to clean certain things...  I would never dump that in my tub, and "let it soak" for ease of cleaning...

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"And I personally always try to use the mildest cleaner first, as introducing harsher, abrasive cleaners can lead to other problems with the finish itself.

I know what I'm doing.  I have pure Acetone under my sink, which I use to clean certain things...  I would never dump that in my tub, and "let it soak" for ease of cleaning...

How many times are you going to let us know that?

Better yet, when are you going to demonstrate it?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Angry White Male

I have some elemental Mercury here.  That would be more fun than discussing bathroom cleaners.

kiebers

I have and use mercury to clean lead out of gun barrels, what do you use it for?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Kreeper, you are the biggest idiot here, bar none...

Keeper is a very tidy fellow.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Kreeper, you are the biggest idiot here, bar none...

Keeper is a very tidy fellow.

He keeps trying to get to know me RW  ac_dunno Call me crazy but i think he likes me :crazy:

ac_umm FML

Angry White Male

Quote from: "kiebers"I have and use mercury to clean lead out of gun barrels, what do you use it for?

To entertain the odd guest that I have.

They marvel as to how heavy it is, and when I pour some into a bowl, it's fun to play with.

Mercury...  The only solid that's liquid at room temp!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"Solution: more black cops

The police force does try to attract more "females and coloureds."

Problem is, many of the ones already employed just barely pass the tests, which have already been dumbed down to "accommodate.'

Look, the average street Negro cannot even speak proper fucking English...  You don't think issues could arise in the courts, when the average Negro cop cannot even say "Ambulance?"  Instead calling it an "Amber-Lamps?"

Give your head a shake, RW.  Both my parents were RCMP, and retired with a perfect record.  It's like everything else...  White people aren't perfect, but we just do some jobs better than others do.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "kiebers"I have and use mercury to clean lead out of gun barrels, what do you use it for?

To entertain the odd guest that I have.

They marvel as to how heavy it is, and when I pour some into a bowl, it's fun to play with.

Mercury...  The only solid that's liquid at room temp!

i think you're forgetting about ice.... :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview