The best topic

Replies: 10579
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:10:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 63 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Among other reasons, to see who the current self-appointed Thread Kops are.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"Among other reasons, to see who the current self-appointed Thread Kops are.

You enjoy feeding the trolls do you? Well, I can certainly see why Herman doesn't like you.

RW

IHJ, Peaches is relatively new here and doesn't know the characters of this board like you or I do.  Give it a rest.  And since when was who Herman dislikes the quality of a poster?  That guy is a bully.  Don't go being one as well.  It's beneath you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"IHJ, Peaches is relatively new here and doesn't know the characters of this board like you or I do.  Give it a rest.  And since when was who Herman dislikes the quality of a poster?  That guy is a bully.  Don't go being one as well.  It's beneath you.

Old Jock worships me like a God.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Yeah which is why I'm telling him he's to smarten up :D

No, no, I have the kid on the right path.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Peaches"Among other reasons, to see who the current self-appointed Thread Kops are.

You enjoy feeding the trolls do you? Well, I can certainly see why Herman doesn't like you.

I do know a lot about the care and feeding of trolls, despite being pretty new to this place.  I think I joined up here only a few days before you and yet despite long absences I know you much better than you appear to know me.

If you knew me better, you'd already know that when I say one thing and you claim in the next poast that I said something different, I'd  make fun of you and if you protested I'd make it stick.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

I do know a lot about the care and feeding of trolls, despite being pretty new to this place.  I think I joined up here only a few days before you and yet despite long absences I know you much better than you appear to know me.

If you knew me better, you'd already know that when I say one thing and you claim in the next poast that I said something different, I'd  make fun of you and if you protested I'd make it stick.

You would never understand old Jock. He is a real man and you are a real fairy.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

If he's a real man, and I think he is, he must get tired of you trying to carry water for him and falling down face first.  

But I've already sorted you out, old chap, and I have nothing more for you except a meme.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

The only "man" who makes Blurt look like he may have a pair is Peaches.  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Why?  Because his handle is Peaches?

You people are too easy.

:roll:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview