The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 35 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Angry White Male

ShitTop, are you ready to get tough with me?

Angry White Male

Angry White Male

Angry White Male

Just as I thought...  Goof posts GIF's.

You go cry to Fash, you piece of shit.

Cronus

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Fuck off you spamming fucking goof!

You are becoming a stalking spamming fucking goof....
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Cronus"You are becoming a stalking spamming fucking goof....

Fuck you!

I simply give back what I get.  I don't shit up the threads of others, as that is what is expected of me here.

However, when stalking spamming goofs feel it is their duty to shit up my threads, I give them the exact same medicine they dish out.

They don't like it?  You don't like it?  Then don't shit up my threads, and everyone is happy.

If you are unable to control them, or they are unwilling to play by the same rules implemented upon me, then I guess you'll just have to ban me, since I don't play Grade School games.

You're a fucking Mod.  Grow some balls and act like one, instead of sucking the cocks of a few select posters here.

Lance Leftardashian

I care, you pay

Lance Leftardashian

It is 2018 and it is time to rise above devisive gender titles. Gender divisions are not who we are.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Whatever you choose to call it Lance, save it for June.

Lance Leftardashian

I care, you pay

Berry Sweet

Angry White Male

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"No it's happy Parent Two Day

Hold that thought until June.

Cronus

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Cronus"You are becoming a stalking spamming fucking goof....

Fuck you!

I simply give back what I get.  I don't shit up the threads of others, as that is what is expected of me here.

However, when stalking spamming goofs feel it is their duty to shit up my threads, I give them the exact same medicine they dish out.

They don't like it?  You don't like it?  Then don't shit up my threads, and everyone is happy.

If you are unable to control them, or they are unwilling to play by the same rules implemented upon me, then I guess you'll just have to ban me, since I don't play Grade School games.

You're a fucking Mod.  Grow some balls and act like one, instead of sucking the cocks of a few select posters here.

I offered the other day and you turned it down because it didn't bother you. Guess that wasn't quite true. Must bother the shit out of you after all. I think all these that I moved does in fact prove you do play grade school games, actually both of you are playing grade school games. An old man and semi middle aged man playing grade school games...So entertaining.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview