The best topic

Replies: 10492
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:18:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 25 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "keeper"Oh cry you fucking baby.

If I was her I would have banned your ass until this forum went down, be thankful you Korean kocksucker I'm not modding.

You are as scary as you are intelligent. :laugh3:  Hop back on your horse white knight and head out of town. There must be plenty off asses for you to kiss elsewhere.

He's not the one up past his bedtime fighting on the internet.

HAHAHA!

Stupid asshole.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

If I was her I would have banned your ass until this forum went down, be thankful you Korean kocksucker I'm not modding.

You are as scary as you are intelligent. :laugh3:  Hop back on your horse white knight and head out of town. There must be plenty off asses for you to kiss elsewhere.

HAHAHA!

Stupid asshole.

That clown is not even a good white knight let alone a worthy sparring partner. :laugh3:

Idiotic cunt.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "keeper"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"No really.  I had no problem with him.  He's admitted he hated me since I arrived.  He's just been a bigger prick lately.

You are welcome to like him but I don't like people that immediately hate on me.

It's not a big deal. We all have people we hate and others like. I can't fucking stand dsm who most of you like.

I couldn't give a flying fuck if that kimchi lovin' shit stain hates me or not.  He's a swarmy sack of balls.

Do you have to go on and on about it though? He probably has an equally low opinion of you, but he does not mention it every day. You do not need to keep reminding us. We get it by now.

Ummm yes she should, she pays the bills why should she be disrespected by some dip shit that clearly has no fucking clue what he is talking about.

Everything he has said so far is a crock of shit.

RW brought this place alive only to be pissed on...

Look, it's the real soon clone white knighting RW.

Listen retard, I told Fash to ban her annoying, idiotic ass the moment she showed up on ACC. But, Fash refused. If it was not for her whining about VF on ACC, I believe evs would not have pulled the plug on it in the first place. But, even if she did, I would have volunteered to pay the bills for any move. Maybe if you took your nose out of RW's ass you would not be blind as well as stupid.

I was the worst offender for stirring up the cross forum drama back then. It's fun. ac_biggrin

Evs, like everyone else, knows you are certifiably insane. She would not have pulled the plug because of you. Hell, she may even feel sympathy for you.  RW, is a notorious shit disturber. She is the reason we got kicked off of memebee just like she got booted from VF.

No actually I'm not you know nothing piece of shit.  I've seen the email exchanges and what was actually brokered.  It's clear you didn't.  And Fash expressed wanting to move numerous times before there was any deadline to move.

:001_rolleyes:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"He just acts like him Annie.  You know - the snapping and the hissing and the bullshitting?  Totally him. Hahaha!

Hateful little assholes are so boring!

He only seems to have a problem with you though. I get along great with the Seoul brother.

Miss his cheap shots at Shen?  Ask him about his run in with dsm. :)

I take shots at Shen Li. I have called her batshit crazy, which she is. In case you have not noticed, she can dish it out too.

As I said, I have no problem with the Seoul brother. I like him as a poster. But, I have seen the exchanges between you two. I can see both of you do not like each other and you both think it's all the other person's fault. it is what is.

Herman, that is not true at all..

I have known Shen Li a long time..

The Iron Ch!nk is an act for entertainment purposes.

keeper

HAHAHA!

Stupid asshole.

That clown is not even a good white knight let alone a worthy sparring partner. :laugh3:

Idiotic cunt.

Yes yes lets talk about intelligence  :laugh3:

You have no clue about who i am let alone the REAL story what went on, you form an option about RW from hear say.

And WHOS the idiot cunt?

sparring Partner?  Grow up ffs

Anonymous

QuoteYou have no clue about who i am let alone the REAL story what went on, you form an option about RW from hear say.

And WHOS the idiot cunt?

sparring Partner? Grow up ffs

Of course, I do you moron. You are a braindead dick who white knights for some trouble making drama queen.

I did not just pull this out of my ass you know like you do you fucking idiot.I have never registered on VF, but I observed what was happening there. I saw the shit with RW. She comes here and right away she picks up where she left off there. I knew she would be bad news and I was right of course.

So why don't you take your school yard crush and just fuck off you immature moron.

RW

QuoteYou have no clue about who i am let alone the REAL story what went on, you form an option about RW from hear say.

And WHOS the idiot cunt?

Of course, I do you moron. You are a braindead dick who white knights for some trouble making drama queen.

I did not just pull this out of my ass you know like you do you fucking idiot.I have never registered on VF, but I observed what was happening there. I saw the shit with RW. She comes here and right away she picks up where she left off there. I knew she would be bad news and I was right of course.

So why don't you just take your school yard crush and just fuck off you immature idiot.

Again, you're posting on my dime you stupid asshole.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

QuoteGrow up ffs

All of you need to grow up..

This back and forth name calling is making me sick..

I'd like to lock this thread, but Herman feels it is needed.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

And WHOS the idiot cunt?

So why don't you take your school yard crush and just fuck off you immature moron.

ac_toofunny like I said you know nothing.

Oh, and at least I can drive :yahoo:

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Fair enough Fash.  I'll respect that.

I really, really, really wanted to stay out of this, but I felt I had to say something..

I will be sending a message to the other party in this too to knock it off.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I really, really, really wanted to stay out of this, but I felt I had to say something..

I get a little carried away when people shit talk.  Won't happen again.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

QuoteGrow up ffs

All of you need to grow up..

This back and forth name calling is making me sick..

I'd like to lock this thread, but Herman feels it is needed.

Sorry Fash but when some prick openly says he wants someone to FUCKING HURRY AND DIE, fuck that I don't take kindly to ignorant cock suckers like that.

Call it white Knighting all you want, she's a good friend, WHY YOU HAVEN'T SPOKE UP and said something I'm confused about.

Anonymous

Not a problem doll face. Less than two weeks now anyway. It will go quick.

RW

Not a problem doll face. Less than two weeks now anyway. It will go quick.

I can't wait!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview