The best topic

Replies: 10564
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:39:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 80 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc"
QuoteScouse, on the other hand is totally ignorant and wants to keep it that way. That would be fine and his business, but he is perplexed that adults have no time for his adolescent nazi fasntasy life. That is when he lashes out in a predictably juvenile manner.

This "adolescent nazi fantasy life" seems to consume him totally, common apparently for those so inclined

Problem is, I don't think he is an adolescent ... seems he's a long-timer at this.

Anyone his age still into such slop will stay in it and will die a nazi with nazi slogans and Utube "proof" links engraved in German on his gravestone.

He will prolly die of old age with a new Utube "proof" on his screen

but he's mad at me and  so stubbornly won't say for how long he has been in his game to date when I ask  ac_biggrin ....  and / or doesn't want to say for how long and discourage generous and always hopeful Fash from hoping it's just a passing thing and he will pull out of it[/quote]

I know SCOUSE gets defensive about the Hitler is my life thing.

QuoteI could understand Scouse a little better if he was twenty. Hell, I was into the nazi counter culture a bit myself at that age. But, Fash or somebody said he is thirty five.

I have a feeling SCOUSE's friends are at least fifteen years younger than himself.

Always willing to jump on the anti-scouse bandwagon huh Fash?

And to think I've defended you and your forum numerous times in the past when being attacked by various people with axe's to grind......

In future, I won't bother.

Aryan

QuoteScouse, on the other hand is totally ignorant and wants to keep it that way. That would be fine and his business, but he is perplexed that adults have no time for his adolescent nazi fasntasy life. That is when he lashes out in a predictably juvenile manner.

This "adolescent nazi fantasy life" seems to consume him totally, common apparently for those so inclined

Problem is, I don't think he is an adolescent ... seems he's a long-timer at this.

Anyone his age still into such slop will stay in it and will die a nazi with nazi slogans and Utube "proof" links engraved in German on his gravestone.

but he's mad at me and  so stubbornly won't say for how long he has been in his game to date when I ask  ac_biggrin ....  and / or doesn't want to say for how long and discourage generous and always hopeful Fash from hoping it's just a passing thing and he will pull out of it

How you of all people, given your track record for dodging, diving and ignoring particular questions put to you,  can have the absolute bare-faced cheek by moaning about being ignored is truly astounding.

The only thing that truly irritates me about you is your blatant dishonesty when it comes to your true political affiliations and ancestry.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

but he's mad at me and  so stubbornly won't say for how long he has been in his game to date when I ask  ac_biggrin ....  and / or doesn't want to say for how long and discourage generous and always hopeful Fash from hoping it's just a passing thing and he will pull out of it[/quote]

QuoteI could understand Scouse a little better if he was twenty. Hell, I was into the nazi counter culture a bit myself at that age. But, Fash or somebody said he is thirty five.

I have a feeling SCOUSE's friends are at least fifteen years younger than himself.

And to think I've defended you and your forum numerous times in the past when being attacked by various people with axe's to grind......

SCOUSE, you're being paranoid..

I wasn't ganging up on you and i wasn't even judging you..

You are who you are..

We're all have something about us that is unique..

Some are just more unique than others.

Anonymous

Today's nazis are made out of pudding.

cc

QuoteToday's nazis are made out of pudding.

They really are a bunch of wussies

Even Fash has intimidated our pet nazi

hitler must be  turning  over in his bunker
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

The Jew/Asian alliance really is a formidable force to be reckoned with.  :laugh3:

Aryan

SCOUSE, you're being paranoid..

I wasn't ganging up on you and i wasn't even judging you..

You are who you are..

We're all have something about us that is unique..

Some are just more unique than others.

It's nothing to do with being 'paranoid', it's an observation of your behaviour.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"The Jew/Asian alliance really is a formidable force to be reckoned with.  :laugh3:

You should be proud SCOUSE..

You talked an intelligent, educated mainstream ultra conservative(Seoul) into abandoning sound macroeconomic principles for youtube videos..

You finally converted someone....enjoy your first and probably only victory.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"The Jew/Asian alliance really is a formidable force to be reckoned with.  :laugh3:

You talked an intelligent, educated mainstream ultra conservative(Seoul) into abandoning sound macroeconomic principles for youtube videos..

If SB's really was a neo nazi convert, he would be a trophy for them. One of the only neo-nazis to graduate from high school let alone university.

Aryan

And you have the audacity to claim that you don't pick sides during disputes on here.   ac_lmfao

Anonymous

And you have the audacity to claim that you don't pick sides during disputes on here.   ac_lmfao

What does my post have to do with taking sides?

cc

Nothing what so ever.

He just felt the constant need again to play victim, cry  and to employ yet another misplaced laffy face
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Somewhat apt that a pair of chickens felt comfortable approaching Freud.

MODS!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview