The best topic

Replies: 10564
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:39:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 84 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

https://scontent.fyxd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/95329933_10163360558795277_4029588160202670080_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=4QbxJSBZ-kYAX-mEQsg&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd1-1.fna&oh=f084f5f072f10e48e7e88d106c955e40&oe=5ED3D77F">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"I live like there is no coronavirus threat..

With the exception of going to the gym.

It'll be a while before gyms are open here.
Mel beats women. Ask him hard about why he went to Nelson and hes alone there. Ask him hard

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"That off topic line sure killed this thread

That all he knows how to do!  Over, and over, and over again.

Anonymous

oh ya

Cronus

Quote from: "Herman"

oh ya

I moved these few posts but I do want to add that first and foremost this thread was created in Rejected. That alone means one should expect things to go south. Second, if it killed the thread, that is y'alls fault. It's like 'OMG, Oscar posted so we need to run away instead of ignoring him and posting here anyway'. I don't mind moving things and if an OP asks me to move off topic items I am happy to oblige. But this is Rejected and no one should have expectations of things staying on topic.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Fashionista probably gets aroused editing posts, seriously....

Good for her if that's the case. You get to feel good about yourself for getting a net famous identity wet with your efforts if so.

Don't get me wrong, around a year ago I started posting here, got IP banned multiple times according to the board software and informed by the delightful source of your attentions that it never happened. I just shrugged and kept on posting, changing my IP whenever it hit a ban screen and said nothing more about it.

That's just how it plays here. If you want it to change, maybe offer to pay the hosting costs for a bit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Guest"Fashionista probably gets aroused editing posts, seriously....

Good for her if that's the case. You get to feel good about yourself for getting a net famous identity wet with your efforts if so.

Don't get me wrong, around a year ago I started posting here, got IP banned multiple times according to the board software and informed by the delightful source of your attentions that it never happened. I just shrugged and kept on posting, changing my IP whenever it hit a ban screen and said nothing more about it.

That's just how it plays here. If you want it to change, maybe offer to pay the hosting costs for a bit.

I won't accept..

SCOUSE was banned from here for posting genocide..

He should tell his shrink why he wants to post here so badly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/">https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

USA Deaths per 1 mil Pop = 224

Canada Deaths per 1 mil pop = 112

Equal? I don't think so.

Did you read the article you fat ugly retard.

Here I'll post it for you again you stupid whale.

QuoteIn March, Americans were dying from COVID-19 at a per-capita rate 3.6 times higher than that of Canadians. In the first half of April, it was 3.1 times. It was 1.7 times in the last half of April. In early May, death rates have been similar.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"https://scontent.fyxd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/95329933_10163360558795277_4029588160202670080_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=4QbxJSBZ-kYAX-mEQsg&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd1-1.fna&oh=f084f5f072f10e48e7e88d106c955e40&oe=5ED3D77F">

TheVancouverGuy would be the first in line.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"https://scontent.fyxd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/95329933_10163360558795277_4029588160202670080_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=4QbxJSBZ-kYAX-mEQsg&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd1-1.fna&oh=f084f5f072f10e48e7e88d106c955e40&oe=5ED3D77F">

TheVancouverGuy would be the first in line.

He would not be alone.

Anonymous

Watch Don Lemon clash with Terry Crews over BLM.

[media]
">
[/media]

Anonymous

Any PI of posters past or present will be deleted as soon as we see it.

UncleDilf

Anonymous

Quote from: UncleDilf post_id=390467 time=1605385728 user_id=1978
AAAAAIIIIIDDDDDZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEE!!!!

COVID is the communicable disease of the day UncleDilf.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview