The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 81 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I have a lazy brain taking internet tough guy. Give it a break.

ac_lmfao

Weird behavior coming from a mod. Liked you better as a kiss ass. Seems like you want to kick everyone's ass. Think Odie would beat you to a pulp.

Even a skinny, short, old weakling like you could beat odinson to a pulp. He is a coward who created a fake persona that exists only on forums. There is no odinson irl.

But, it would be funny watching you two gals scratch each others eyes out. ac_lmfao

Odinson

Wherever fashie goes, she brings Pattaya with her.. :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Wherever fashie goes, she brings Pattaya with her.. :D

You post anywhere other than here at the midget table you are banned for a week. Got it cocksucker.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I have a lazy brain taking internet tough guy. Give it a break.

ac_lmfao

Weird behavior coming from a mod. Liked you better as a kiss ass. Seems like you want to kick everyone's ass. Think Odie would beat you to a pulp.

Even a skinny, short, old weakling like you could beat odinson to a pulp. He is a coward who created a fake persona that exists only on forums. There is no odinson irl.

But, it would be funny watching you two gals scratch each others eyes out. ac_lmfao

I don't get it Herman? Your tough guy act is lame as hell, coupled with a few a$$umptions thrown it.  I don't think it's really you. Just friendly advice.

Odinson

He has a small dick... And he is mighty jealous of every male who comes across..

He has power in here but he doesnt have it in-real-life... :D

JOE

Quote from: "Odinson"He has a small dick... And he is mighty jealous of every male who comes across..

LOL!  :laugh:

You make a good nemesis fer the Herman, Odi!

That "Balls Deep" sure sent the shivers down the spine of many damsels here.

For some reason, methinks Hoimon feels threatened. (snicker)

Odinson

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Odinson"He has a small dick... And he is mighty jealous of every male who comes across..

That balding little snub dick bastard wouldnt have any woman if she wasnt poor and wanting his little means..

The poor whore has to be small poon asian because even the whores in Moldova dont want anything to do Hermans small dick.

Odinson

That bitch hounds me every time he gets online... I know the time now, when he gets online and I know I get banned.

JOE

Quote from: "Odinson"

That balding little snub dick bastard wouldnt have any woman if she wasnt poor and wanting his little means..

The poor whore has to be small poon asian because even the whores in Moldova dont want anything to do Hermans small dick.

You oughta exchange pics with each otha' to see who's got the biggest.  :laugh:

Anonymous

Nemesis?? ac_lmfao  Odi the phony does not exist. Next you are going to tell me you believe Dinky Freud is actually a gal. You should try getting in his boxers Joe. :roll:

I hate bullshitters. Freud and odinson are birds of the same frickin feather. If you want to indulge those two wankers pretend characters, you go for it. I find it boring.

Anonymous

Nemesis?? ac_lmfao  Odi the phony does not exist. Next you are going to tell me you believe Dinky Freud is actually a gal. You should try getting in his boxers Joe. :roll:

I hate bullshitters. Freud and odinson are birds of the same frickin feather. If you want to indulge those two wankers pretend characters, you go for it. I find it boring.

Some people believe everything they read on the internet. The same guys that get angry about the fake female profiles on POF.

Odinson

But I do... I´am a good shot, I´am an engineer, I´am rather large man... I know how to throw a punch.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Some people believe everything they read on the internet. The same guys that get angry about the fake female profiles on POF.

I know, I do not post on anonymous boards because I want to encourage the creative imagination of grown men like DInaky Dianna and odinson with the fake online personas they play. Though, I do admit DD can be a good contributing poster. Nothing the odinson character writes is worth reading. Everybody should have the fake finn on ignore.

Gallium

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I know, I do not post on anonymous boards because I want to encourage the creative imagination of grown men like DInaky Dianna and odinson with the fake online personas they play. Though, I do admit DD can be a good contributing poster. Nothing the odinson character writes is worth reading. Everybody should have the fake finn on ignore.

This board will amount to nothing if it follows the trend of the previous board. Do a forecast...for a businessman like me...the writings already on the wall. Have a go bro!  :howdy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gallium"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

This board will amount to nothing if it follows the trend of the previous board. Do a forecast...for a businessman like me...the writings already on the wall. Have a go bro!  :howdy:

Just the opposite it is true. Troll boards are disappearing faster than the surplus the Trudeau government was left with when they assumed office. Brawl Hall, BF, BAS and on and on. They are all gone and VF is a shell of it's former self. The market for troll boards is extremely limited. There is a troll/flame section here which is a reasonable compromise. If the childish nonsense is allowed to keep spewing over the entire board, that will be the eulogy of this forum too.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview