Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Re: David Suzuki: What A Sleazy Hypocrit

Started by Anonymous, February 03, 2013, 03:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Definitely you Renee. Everything I have heard and read is that Suzuki is one rude, nasty, arrogant piece of work. Whether one believes his "science" is up to them. What is not is that most people who have worked for him and did not kiss his ass or Gawd forbid ask him a question he does not like have all been the recipients of his contempt for them.

Thanks Shen for pointing out we are talking about the guy's personality.  Renee didn't get that memo.

Look dipshit if you were following along like you should have been then you would understand that I do not give a rats ass about his personal character or personality. All I said was that from what I know of David Suzuki he appears to be an extremist and a nut and that he probably attracts people to his foundation that are of like mind and since they work for his fundation they probably aren't going to publically criticize him.

Now you being the belligerent asshole that you have turned into of late proceeded to argue that I didn't know what I was talking about because someone who once worked for him was nice to you. :lol:  

WTF, bitch???

Do you not see just how fucking stupid you look at this point? Probably not because that would be so completely uncharacteristic of you.

No Renee.  I see how fucking stupid you look.  I'm going to shut up now before you further embarrass yourself or I say something I regret.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"
Thanks Shen for pointing out we are talking about the guy's personality.  Renee didn't get that memo.

Look dipshit if you were following along like you should have been then you would understand that I do not give a rats ass about his personal character or personality. All I said was that from what I know of David Suzuki he appears to be an extremist and a nut and that he probably attracts people to his foundation that are of like mind and since they work for his fundation they probably aren't going to publically criticize him.

Now you being the belligerent asshole that you have turned into of late proceeded to argue that I didn't know what I was talking about because someone who once worked for him was nice to you. :lol:  

WTF, bitch???

Do you not see just how fucking stupid you look at this point? Probably not because that would be so completely uncharacteristic of you.

No Renee.  I see how fucking stupid you look.  I'm going to shut up now before you further embarrass yourself

That's a first. Glad I was around to witness it other wise I'd never believe it.

Quote from: "Real Woman"or I say something I regret.

:lol: Oh please don't hold anything back.

I'm going to enjoy this.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"No Renee.  I see how fucking stupid you look.  I'm going to shut up now before you further embarrass yourself or I say something I regret.

In the 4+ years I have been reading Renee's opinions, I have yet to see her post stupidity. I don't expect itto happen either. A Vesna she is NOT!!

keeper

Calm your shit Ladies. Take a deep breath

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Calm your shit Ladies. Take a deep breath

http://www.timberlineknolls.com/images2/Yoga.jpg">

Anonymous

Those are not the words I would have selected Keeper, but I concur with the sentiment.

:)

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Those are not the words I would have selected Keeper, but I concur with the sentiment.

no no no...we need a good cat fight.....let her rip

keeper

We love the women on here, we have to support them, Cuddle them, Comment on the naked pictures they send us and so forth. No Cat fights, im not in to violence.

RW

You said you weren't going to comment on those pics Keeper.  That was the deal!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

no no no...we need a good cat fight.....let her rip

You know me handsome, always ready to put up my dukes.

keeper

Quote from: "Real Woman"You said you weren't going to comment on those pics Keeper.  That was the deal!

Did I ruin future sendings?  :o

I mean I can make do with the 40 plus I have but!!!!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"You said you weren't going to comment on those pics Keeper.  That was the deal!

I'm sure any picture of you Real Woman will be lovely.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!