Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Re: Unions Should Be Optional

Started by Anonymous, February 09, 2013, 06:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"Nighty night my handsome Norfic Gawd. Wet er I mean sweet dreams.

It is not easy when your other leg has to be kept straight but it´s doable.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Yes, it is held through the colleges in Canada and one can earn a license for building operator to first class operator.

It was just in the countryside that killing female babies happened, but obviously they did not kill them all or there would no females after 1979. A lot of that is Western exaggeration. My parents told me they wanted a boy and that is fine. Maybe that is why I'm such a tomboy and I like motorcycles.

Are you close to your parents if you don´t mind me asking?

We call them female-dudes. ;) I know this one chick who speaks and acts like a man but still isn´t a lesbian. "I´m going to take a dump" etc. and she even sits like a man with her crotch open and elbows on her knees.

I am very, very close to my parents. My Mommy comes over to my house everyday. I see my Daddy at least 4 times/week.

I just like SOME traditionally male pursuits. I still look female, dress feminine and have no lesbian leanings.

That is good.

I´m used to a female like you. ;)

Obvious Li

I am very, very close to my parents. My Mommy comes over to my house everyday. I see my Daddy at least 4 times/week.

I just like SOME traditionally male pursuits. I still look female, dress feminine and have no lesbian leanings.

That is good.

doesnt seem to matter what asian females do...gardening, dishes, forking pig shit...they always look feminine...maybe its the lack of sweat pants and 80 extra pounds that do it.....but i suspect it is a deeper characteristic

I find white women cannot do non-traditional things and be feminine. Every white female engineer I have met is either a dyke or looks like one. Asian women engineers are still very feminine.

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

That is good.

doesnt seem to matter what asian females do...gardening, dishes, forking pig shit...they always look feminine...maybe its the lack of sweat pants and 80 extra pounds that do it.....but i suspect it is a deeper characteristic

I find white women cannot do non-traditional things and be feminine. Every white female engineer I have met is either a dyke or looks like one. Asian women engineers are still very feminine.

Kiss my ass, sponge.

Obvious Li

Kiss my ass, sponge.

maybe ill  kick your ass in stead...Viking boy

Obvious Li

Kiss my ass, sponge.

You are both great guys and REAL men.

[/b]

lol Shen li..i've been around scandahoovians enough to know they are mostly pussies....but that's ok..i'm sure Odinson is ok......

Odinson

Kiss my ass, sponge.

Sure, you squeeky indian!

Odinson

[/b]

lol Shen li..i've been around scandahoovians enough to know they are mostly pussies....but that's ok..i'm sure Odinson is ok......

Sure you have...

My friends bigbrother blasted this one guys head off with a shotgun for saying bad things about his woman.

Little bit extreme.

We are so calm and nice people.  :lol:

An african-american man got beaten to twilight-zone because he padded this one finnish-guys back. He went on a rant on facebook.

My advice is that do not touch the males here unless they signal friendship first.

And the fact that we made the red army fear coming here. "slaughter house" "the white death".

You are a lying little squeeky indian.

Nuff said, you goddamn shithead.

Anonymous

Kiss my ass, sponge.

Obvious Li is a very nice boy Odinson...he's a good cuddler.

;)

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Obvious Li is a very nice boy Odinson...he's a good cuddler.

;)

Your kind keeps us from falling into total nazis.

You generate warm feelings in my heart. Thank you, beautiful.

I remember your kind...

EU

Wow...the skinny lil biatch has the boys fightin over her? How long did that take? What a fckin joke you are...a real  Shen Li.

Anonymous

I wish I could talk Fash into creating a subforum for EU, Gary, instigator and Kala. It would be a safe, monitored environment where they would be free to hit each other over the head as much as they want with foam hammers. It would keep their kindergarten antics off the board so the adults can talk. Like a cyber version of a kiddie table.

Obvious Li

[/b]

Sure you have...

My friends bigbrother blasted this one guys head off with a shotgun for saying bad things about his woman.

Little bit extreme.

An african-american man got beaten to twilight-zone because he padded this one finnish-guys back. He went on a rant on facebook.

My advice is that do not touch the males here unless they signal friendship first.

And the fact that we made the red army fear coming here. "slaughter house" "the white death".

lol.......it`s ok i`m just fucking with you....now,go back to your corner and lick your nuts...

Obvious Li

Quote from: "seoulbro"I wish I could talk Fash into creating a subforum for EU, Gary, instigator and Kala. It would be a safe, monitored environment where they would be free to hit each other over the head as much as they want with foam hammers. It would keep their kindergarten antics off the board so the adults can talk. Like a cyber version of a kiddie table.

they have one it`s called Heat......

Odinson

[/b]

Sure you have...

Little bit extreme.

lol.......it`s ok i`m just fucking with you....now,go back to your corner and lick your nuts...

lol.