A

Re: Unions Should Be Optional

Started by Anonymous, February 09, 2013, 06:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Odie, I buy organic elk meat from a farmer just outside my city. There are lots of people that hunt deer, elk and moose though. Alberta beef is famous for it's marbling.

What makes more expensive European electronics better than Asian ones?

Lots of consumer products made in Canada. Everything from camping equipment to furniture to clothing. Most stuff in our stores are made in China though.

Sure you do. Can´t have nice smooth legs without good food. ;)

Makita is actually good. Sony, samsung also good.

German domestic machines and work-tools last forever.

Yea, I buy american clothing because southern european sizes are too small for me.

Haha, they didn't happen by accident Odie.

We have Makita power tools in our garage.

:b

Makita makes one of the best battery-run drills at the moment.

EU

Percentage of the work force Unionized

Rank      Countries     Amount

# 1        Sweden:    82%     

= 2        Finland:    76%     

= 2        Denmark:    76%     

# 4        Norway:    57%     

# 5        Belgium:    53%     

# 6        Ireland:    45%     

# 7        Austria:    37%     

# 8        Italy:    35%     

# 9        Canada:    30%     

# 10    United Kingdom:    29%     

# 11    Germany:    26%     

# 12    Netherlands:    25%     

# 13    Australia:    25%     

# 14    Japan:    22%     

# 15    New Zealand:    22%     

#16    Switzerland:    22%     

# 17    United States:    13%     

# 18    France:    9%     

Weighted average:    38.0%  

Would you look at that P A N S Y pretty much the entire list of G 8 countries and also the list with the most civilized liberal ideologies on the planet...the places where the rest of the world wants to live.

EU

I stick to the facts and try not to let hormonally influenced reactionary crap enter every facet of my being...but you go gurl, at best I skim over your shite anyways

EU

but maybe you should ban me again...I mean you don't like my opinions...that's what you tried before or maybe change the post, change the words in my post...that was workin for your lil bruised ego...until they took that away from you  hahahahahaha

EU

Quote from: "Shen Li"EU, EU, learn to read before you start babbling like a yappy little chihuahua. The question is why shouldn't workers have the option of not being in a union if the wish?

While we are on the subject of unionization rates, my home city of Shenzhen is about 90% among large enterprises.

In Shenzhen, the unionization rate of the enterprise, especially the big multinationals, is high relative to the national level. Statistics from the Shenzhen Federation of Trade Unions show that, the unionization rate of all enterprises in Shenzhen and that of the world's top 500 companies in Shenzhen have both reached over 90%.

You should move there and we can get a Chinese person in exchange. Nah, they would never go for getting the short end of the stick like that. :lol:

Chinese Unions? BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA OMFG that is your funniest yet P A N S Y

EU

Quit while you've had the stupid slapped the fck off ya K?

Odinson

The main thing is that we should stop sending our money to developing countries and invest it to our own businesses.

Force our social-bums and immigrants to work.

We would need a strong leader like we had decades ago.

Anonymous

Quote from: "EU"Quit while you've had the stupid slapped the fck off ya K?

Who the hell are you and what is with the threat? Are you related to instigator or Gary Oak?

EU

I didn't edit your post either. We have this wonderful feature called word censor. Comes in handy for trolls like you and instigator.

You're absolutely bllshting again to save face?...that's painfully inescapable in your culture...right?

EU

Quote from: "Shen Li"The fact reamins union membership should be optional.

It is  PNZY...here I'll give you a hint, don't hire on with an industry that has Unions fighting for the rights of working people.

EU

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3qjP5IIsf5WXDQIhXnfLUS7DrZ1ORF2ly1luGwjOM32BoBds">

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"The main thing is that we should stop sending our money to developing countries and invest it to our own businesses.

Force our social-bums and immigrants to work.

We would need a strong leader like we had decades ago.

There's a book by an Oxford educated, Zambian born economist called Dead Aid. She covers why aid money to African countries is keeping Africa underdeveloped. She has harsh words for people like Bono form U2 as well.

I know that we are not there to help like the media suggests. You would think that all the money we have poured there would have created more than a few wells.

Must be golden wells laced with diamonds.

The fact is that we are spending money on some people we have never even seen. Hundreds of millions are being spent on immigrants in Helsinki alone.

Our government owned pension-organization just invested 290million on some israeli colony-company.

Makes no sense.

Odinson

It makes no sense to send money away when you have none.

It´s like me taking 1000e loan and sending it to some other person and I would have to pay for it... smh

Anonymous

I support micro business loans and grants throughout Africa. They have low administrative overhead and the money goes directly to the people who need it.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"It makes no sense to send money away when you have none.

It´s like me taking 1000e loan and sending it to some other person and I would have to pay for it... smh

I agree Odie. What did you mean by this, "Our government owned pension-organization just invested 290million on some israeli colony-company".

Do you mean Israeli kibbutzim?

Probably.

Some kind of shady israeli company which is involved with colonization of palestine. I don´t understand how it benefits us... Israelis mean nothing to us.