Last post: September 27, 2024, 06:55:02 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Random Interesting Observation...

Started by Angry White Male, September 02, 2016, 01:30:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Oberon"Well, that may be going too far. He's clearly sociophobic, and has trouble relating to others on a social level. He also seems to mask this trait by constantly pretending he's someone he's not. Its been his standard operating procedure for a decade or more. Some suggested that he may suffer a multiple personality disorder...but I'm not convinced, because those that suffer said disorder usually have at least ONE personality that makes sense.

His propensity to be someone he's not also hints at a level of self loathing, which is no surprise, given how many other people have found him onerous and taxing.

He's what he's always been; a serial nuisance who couldn't get off the merry go round of madness he created in trying to garner respect.

Actually, you're right. He is a POS.

I don't think he is, but I have never seen anyone take their internet character as far as he does..

We had a poster here who pretended to be Donald Trump, but he did not invite people to Skype with him and use a voice changer that failed on him.

Strange...when I was invited by Dinky to speak on Skype (Internet predator perhaps?), he sounded just like a man because he is a man. He also told me how he has pretended to be women in other venues going by the names Pantywaste (sp?) on Brawl Hall and Gargoyle on TR and the defunct Snark Tank (those are/were his wife's boobs in his avatar btw)

http://thebluecashew.net/post104808.html?hilit=pantywaste#p104808">http://thebluecashew.net/post104808.htm ... te#p104808">http://thebluecashew.net/post104808.html?hilit=pantywaste#p104808.

What a nutter he is.

I wouldn't go that far Herm, but as we can see from what RW posted he does take trolling a little too far.

Anonymous

One other thing I don't get about this is why RW invited him here knowing he always pretends to be something he isn't and then blow his cover by revealing details of private Skype chats..

I knew Dinky Dianna was a man the second I read his first post, but still though..

I should have asked RW when she was here.

ac_unsure

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"One other thing I don't get about this is why RW invited him here knowing he always pretends to be something he isn't and then blow his cover by revealing details of private Skype chats..

I knew Dinky Dianna was a man the second I read his first post, but still though..

I should have asked RW when she was here.

ac_unsure

She must have had her reasons.

Weird that he would try to keep a lame internet persona going after so many people heard his real voice.

kiebers

My random observation is that it is M & M Wednesday...

So off to dinner with my lovely wife. This will go down quite well....

http://i.imgur.com/kPywycH.jpg?1">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"My random observation is that it is M & M Wednesday...

So off to dinner with my lovely wife. This will go down quite well....

http://i.imgur.com/kPywycH.jpg?1">

M & M Wednesday kiebers?

kiebers

Tradition...LOL  The restaurant we go to has happy hour all day Wednesday. Good food. $36.00 total tip and tab.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Tradition...LOL  The restaurant we go to has happy hour all day Wednesday. Good food. $36.00 total tip and tab.

If we go to Houston, I will have to get the name of that restaurant from you.

shin

So I've been noticing East Asian people might be fascinated by a certain aspect of autumn concerning pink/red leaves.

Yesterday as I was walking, I saw a few students taking many pictures of this tree and the leaves that had fallen from it.

">

Do any of you know the story behind this mystery?

Angry White Male

The Chinks love North America!  It doesn't matter if it's a tree, or a building!

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"So I've been noticing East Asian people might be fascinated by a certain aspect of autumn concerning pink/red leaves.

Yesterday as I was walking, I saw a few students taking many pictures of this tree and the leaves that had fallen from it.

">

They are foreign students.

shin

Quote from: "shin"So I've been noticing East Asian people might be fascinated by a certain aspect of autumn concerning pink/red leaves.

">

You think so? Well, I didn't hear them speak, but I didn't think to assume the whole Asian traveler with a camera taking pictures of everything. They did have what appeared to be luggage with them.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Angry White Male"The Chinks love North America!  It doesn't matter if it's a tree, or a building!

Ha North America.  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"The Chinks love North America!  It doesn't matter if it's a tree, or a building!

Ha North America.  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Yes, it is a continent. The most populous nation on that continent is called the United States of America. Perhaps you are familiar with that country. The nationality of it's citizens is AMERICAN. :001_tongue:

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"

">

You think so? Well, I didn't hear them speak, but I didn't think to assume the whole Asian traveler with a camera taking pictures of everything. They did have what appeared to be luggage with them.
They do not live locally, even if they are Americans, which I doubt since they take random pictures of trees.

shin

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "shin"

">

They do not live locally, even if they are Americans, which I doubt since they take random pictures of trees.

Probably so. I take for granted all the trees I see everyday, but they might not have seen such leaves where they're from.