News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Will HornyDung Finally Lose His Virginity In 2013 ?

Started by Gary Oak, February 12, 2013, 02:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Will Hornung Finally Lose His Virginity in 2013?

Yes, he will get a pity root.
3 (16.7%)
No, he is unrootable and will die a virgin.
15 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: February 12, 2013, 02:33:19 PM

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Renee"

You are gonna be 60 too...

She had some vaginal pills in the bathroom... I went bareback on that pussy and I just quickly gathered my stuff and ran to Finland... I was in Luleå you see...

HELLO, HELLO, is anyone home? WTF did I tell you?

Ya know I have dogs that are smarter and listen better than you do.

"Ya" know I might some out of the ordinary things but you know that they are all true.

Really, do I?

To be honest Odie, I think most of what you say is bullshit expressed for shock value only.  8-)
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

"Ya" know I might some out of the ordinary things but you know that they are all true.

Really, do I?

To be honest Odie, I think most of what you say is bullshit expressed for shock value only.  8-)

personally i think most of what he says is incomprehensible.....???????

Odinson

Really, do I?

I´m kind of a ground worker. My dream job.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Really, do I?

personally i think most of what he says is incomprehensible.....???????

I agree Mr. Obvious Li and I think others agree with us too.

Gary Oak

Will Green_Whorenut remain a virgin throughout 2014 too?

RW

Note Gary that your obsession with Hornung's virginity gets more attention than your stupid book.  Maybe it's time for a new hobby?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Note Gary that your obsession with Hornung's virginity gets more attention than your stupid book.  Maybe it's time for a new hobby?

I admit I picked on GH about the never being laid thing too, but this is all Oak talks about besides that fucking novel. Neither is funny anymore.

RW

It's fine to tease someone for a bit but there comes a point where it's time to move on.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"It's fine to tease someone for a bit but there comes a point where it's time to move on.

Yep, I agree 100%. There are a 2-3, 50+ y.o. males on VF who don't understand that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"It's fine to tease someone for a bit but there comes a point where it's time to move on.

Myself, I never thought it was anything other than cruel and odd..

I know many people may disagree, but it has went on for so long that it stopped being funny for anyone long ago.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I know many people may disagree, but it has went on for so long that it stopped being funny for anyone long ago.

Seeing Hornung obssess over it is funny.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Maybe he wouldn't be such a whiny asshole if you bought him a new pair of glasses as a peace offering. You did break them after all.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Maybe he wouldn't be such a whiny asshole if you bought him a new pair of glasses as a piece offering. You did break them after all.  :lol:

Haha, maybe I should buy em for him and break em again in the same way I did the first pair. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Renee

Maybe he wouldn't be such a whiny asshole if you bought him a new pair of glasses as a piece offering. You did break them after all.  :lol:

Haha, maybe I should buy em for him and break em again in the same way I did the first pair. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

If you are willing to do it again.........you must have LIKED it!  :o  :lol:

I KNEW you had a thing for him. :lol:

Anonymous

If you are willing to do it again.........you must have LIKED it!  :o  :lol:

I KNEW you had a thing for him. :lol:

Don't you even joke about that Renee......[size=200]EVER!![/size]