Replies: 7546
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:27:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

WOW! Memebee really hates me!

Started by Angry White Male, September 17, 2016, 04:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

I am not afraid to post there or anywhere. My forum posting is measured now because real life demands have multiplied.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/85/4c/b4/854cb41ee49469894923115e8f1650c4.jpg">

Angry White Male

I like to post there every once in a while.

I use my Kung Fu.

It's a terrible tragedy!

Gallium

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Gallium"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Not only am I instabanned on sight, all posts are removed!

Funny how hard people with mental imbalances work, when there is really no work to be done!

Here, I can post.  It's not like I break the rules 24/7...  Christ.  If you don't like me, ignore me.

I am hated there too, but you don't see the Iron Chink crying about it. I don't give a flying fuck.I don't even try to post there and haven't for a long, long time. All the good posters have left anyway.

Hahahahaha...keep telling yourself that...but you'll be wong!  :laugh3:

She's wrong about what?

Good posters. While it takes all types to shape and make a forum great, there's nothing more pretentious than a handful of people here thinking that they're the right stuff to carry this place to greater heights. This forum will die in it's arse if it continues the way the former Blue Cashew did under shit membership like RW & Co. Don't fuck it up for Fash!

Give a rat's arse!  :laugh3:

https://media.giphy.com/media/D10hKcRT6JaLu/giphy.gif">

Anonymous

QuoteGood posters. While it takes all types to shape and make a forum great, there's nothing more pretentious than a handful of people here thinking that they're the right stuff to carry this place to greater heights. This forum will die in it's arse if it continues the way the former Blue Cashew did under shit membership like RW & Co. Don't fuck it up for Fash!

VF's core members have been leaving in droves over the past few years. I have heard this from a quite a few people. And what are they left with? New recruits from a dead troll board. Shen Li and Annie and Azhya and so on are giving an account of history. It is a fact and I doubt they really give two shits if a noob tries to spin it any other way.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview