Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A Feel Good Story for Everyone ....... except our pet nazi of course

Started by cc, October 08, 2016, 12:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Nice deflection..............

all your hysterical crying aside, why not try and refute what is actually in the video?   :001_rolleyes:

So if someone disagrees with you they are hysterically crying? Figures....

And to further your education of what smileys mean this  ac_lmfao  means "laughing my fucking ass off", not hysterical crying.

I do not care to give David Duke any of my time. It would lend a legitimacy to him that he does not have with me. He is, in  part, a cause of the problems we have in our country with race.

So to translate, you can't refute anything said in the video, so choose to take the moral highground and throw the typical insults of 'anti semtic' and 'conspriacy theory' around.   :oeudC:  

Wow its no wonder you and CC get along so well, you both sing from the same hymn sheet.   :laugh:

Aryan

Quote from: "Daisy May"True. He and O been made an effective team in making race relations a problem

I've heard about your sex tourist holidays to Nigeria, you should be ashamed woman.    :mad:

cc

and that's an accomplishment!!!

when obviously he's a catholic and I'm a JooOOoo
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Nice deflection..............

all your hysterical crying aside, why not try and refute what is actually in the video?   :001_rolleyes:

So if someone disagrees with you they are hysterically crying? Figures....

And to further your education of what smileys mean this  ac_lmfao  means "laughing my fucking ass off", not hysterical crying.

I do not care to give David Duke any of my time. It would lend a legitimacy to him that he does not have with me. He is, in  part, a cause of the problems we have in our country with race.

So to translate, you can't refute anything said in the video, so choose to take the moral highground and throw the typical insults of 'anti semtic' and 'conspriacy theory' around.   :oeudC:  

Wow its no wonder you and CC get along so well, you both sing from the same hymn sheet.   :laugh:

No translation required. Those with ESL would not need translation. I do not agree with yours or his politics. No amount of discussion or trying to refute anything is going to change my views. Which, I might add, is exactly the same as your attitude. Twisting my words is not going to change anything. As far as the insults, I did nothing different than you do. So I suppose that's a PKB thing.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Opps didn't address this part.

We get along well because we are both adults. We both have a sense of humor. We both enjoy having a decent conversation. We may not even like a few of the same people, but we don't worry about that or try to convince the other they are wrong. We just enjoy each other when we can...(hmmm) I was not white knighting for her. She nor anyone else needs my help. They are quite capable taking care of themselves. The ladies here are tough, and I respect the hell out of that. Besides, you were the one that got played. That's why she doesn't need my help.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Opps didn't address this part.

We get along well because we are both adults. We both have a sense of humor. We both enjoy having a decent conversation. We may not even like a few of the same people, but we don't worry about that or try to convince the other they are wrong. We just enjoy each other when we can...(hmmm) I was not white knighting for her. She nor anyone else needs my help. They are quite capable taking care of themselves. The ladies here are tough, and I respect the hell out of that. Besides, you were the one that got played. That's why she doesn't need my help.

It is hard not to get along with Ceec. An unwavering warrior for our cause. And a truly funny gal and a terrific poster.The only reason people may not like her is if they do not like her convictions. But, it is never personal.

Aryan

I like CC aswell, I'm only teasing her with the Joo shit, I thought that was obvious.......  I don't care if she's a Juden or not.  ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I like CC aswell, I'm only teasing her with the Joo shit, I thought that was obvious.......  I don't care if she's a Juden or not.  ac_dunno

She is a great gal.

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Yeah, for a Jewess.....  :yahoo:

Who? Homo-ero?

Aryan

Lol king of the cucks Homero, I hear he wants heterosexuality to be outlawed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Lol king of the cucks Homero, I hear he wants heterosexuality to be outlawed.

Or homosexuality, but only if it is part of sharia law.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I like CC aswell, I'm only teasing her with the Joo shit, I thought that was obvious.......  I don't care if she's a Juden or not.  ac_dunno

That's sweet Pippi. I need to go easier on pro dishwashers.