Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I miss Renn!

Started by JOE, October 26, 2016, 04:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I still think Renee might return at least once in a while. However, she may not and that really fucking sux.

People come and go. It's just the way of things in forum life.

How's the little rice picker? Is he doing calculus yet?  :laugh3:

Your grandkids will be working for my son Wulfie. ac_razz

I would agree with what you have said about forum life. However, Renee is not just any other poster. Fuck, I miss her being here. :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I still think Renee might return at least once in a while. However, she may not and that really fucking sux.

I would agree with what you have said about forum life. However, Renee is not just any other poster. Fuck, I miss her being here. :sad:

I agree.

Wulf

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I'm sure she would appreciate the fact that so many here miss her and think so highly of her. I will pass the sentiment on if I get the opportunity.

But unfortunately even valued members move on when the time is right to do so. There is nothing anyone can do about it. I know she has taken sabbaticals from time to time before, so who knows, she might come back.

As for your sons, don't be too disappointed when they become corrupted by lazy Western attitudes and become art or journalism majors at some foofy liberal arts school. :laugh3:

Don't worry, some big box store is always hiring.  :laugh:

Anonymous

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Herman"I never had a problem with Renee. I can tell she is good folk.

No shit Herman. It's discussing to watch you tit toe and pussy foot around her. The broad has big problems. You don't see this?

Discussing? You don't know what nationality Americans are. Beginner English is difficult for you we see. ac_lmfao

When is your retirement date little fella? Haven't seen much of ya.

Hauling potash, coal, oil, and every other thing you can think of. I got to build that pension. Seven and a half years to go until my Caribbean retirement. We can hardly wait.

Take some advice.

7.5 years goes fast.

A pension is rarely enough. Anything else?

Taxes, residency laws, visas. Studied up yet?

Housing? Can you actually own as a foreigner?

Existing populas? Can you get along with them?

Most important to know.... Most who choose to do this fail, and return to where they came from. I see it here daily.

Listen or not. Truth.

I already posted that by the time I retire we will have spent 18 years studying, saving and preparing for our Caribbean retirement. It's not something we will do on a whim.

You will probably get a pretty good pension as a locomotive engineer?

2 Gs a month? Better be more. Another account maybe? I know exactly what it costs to run this house hold, and I own my home, truck, etc. It's a lot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I never had a problem with Renee. I can tell she is good folk.

No shit Herman. It's discussing to watch you tit toe and pussy foot around her. The broad has big problems. You don't see this?

Discussing? You don't know what nationality Americans are. Beginner English is difficult for you we see. ac_lmfao

Hauling potash, coal, oil, and every other thing you can think of. I got to build that pension. Seven and a half years to go until my Caribbean retirement. We can hardly wait.

Take some advice.

7.5 years goes fast.

Most important to know.... Most who choose to do this fail, and return to where they came from. I see it here daily.

Listen or not. Truth.

I already posted that by the time I retire we will have spent 18 years studying, saving and preparing for our Caribbean retirement. It's not something we will do on a whim.

We have a defined pension plan that pays out 60% of your best 5 years to maximum of $104, 000 per year which is is $62,400 per annum. Now I earn between ten and eleven grand each month depending on train length bonuses, but only up to about $8700 per month is pensionable.

Also, employees need to work 35 years to get the maximum benefit. I will have 34 cumulative years service which means my pension will be dinged 2 per cent or $1,248 per year. My pension will be $61,152 or slightly over five grand per month.

Twenty Dollars

It's a lot. Hopefully they will stay solvent for the next 50 years. Cash in a bank is better.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"It's a lot. Hopefully they will stay solvent for the next 50 years. Cash in a bank is better.

Canadian Pacific is an iconic company in Canada that has been around since shortly after confederation..

If they fail, Canada is in serious trouble.

Aryan

Where is the fat twat anyway? Wasn't she meant to be going into fat camp to shed a few stone...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"It's a lot. Hopefully they will stay solvent for the next 50 years. Cash in a bank is better.

Canadian Pacific is an iconic company in Canada that has been around since shortly after confederation..

If they fail, Canada is in serious trouble.

Has he even heard of CP?

Anonymous

Take some advice.

7.5 years goes fast.

Listen or not. Truth.

We have a defined pension plan that pays out 60% of your best 5 years to maximum of $104, 000 per year which is is $62,400 per annum. Now I earn between ten and eleven grand each month depending on train length bonuses, but only up to about $8700 per month is pensionable.

Also, employees need to work 35 years to get the maximum benefit. I will have 34 cumulative years service which means my pension will be dinged 2 per cent or $1,248 per year. My pension will be $61,152 or slightly over five grand per month.

Didn't you say your old lady is a nurse? You will do well in retirement brother. ac_drinks

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Where is the fat twat anyway? Wasn't she meant to be going into fat camp to shed a few stone...

I'd enlarge the Aushwitz gas chamber to supermarket size and tug boat that fat slut in and gas that fucken loud mouthed bitch.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Wulf

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Where is the fat twat anyway? Wasn't she meant to be going into fat camp to shed a few stone...

I'd enlarge the Aushwitz gas chamber to supermarket size and tug boat that fat slut in and gas that fucken loud mouthed bitch.

Hey, mutton head; there's no call for talk like that. You and Renee haven't conversed for want; 2 maybe 3 years??? Jesus, I had no idea you were still that starved for her attention. :laugh3:

BTW, for a guy that looks like a wife beating version of Humpty-Dumpty, you have an awfully big mouth.  :laugh3: If I were you I'd just STFU and tend to my potatoes. Personally I think your time would be better spent filling out that government paperwork so that your mail order "ting-tong" can stay for more than 3 months at a time. Also better check for any health code violations. I'm sure even an out of the way place like OZ has rules and regs against keeping imported livestock in your home. What's the matter, not enough sheep in Australia for you?

Aryan

Hey, mutton head; there's no call for talk like that. You and Renee haven't conversed for want; 2 maybe 3 years??? Jesus, I had no idea you were still that starved for her attention. :laugh3:

BTW, for a guy that looks like a wife beating version of Humpty-Dumpty, you have an awfully big mouth.  :laugh3: If I were you I'd just STFU and tend to my potatoes. Personally I think your time would be better spent filling out that government paperwork so that your mail order "ting-tong" can stay for more than 3 months at a time. Also better check for any health code violations. I'm sure even an out of the way place like OZ has rules and regs against keeping imported livestock in your home. What's the matter, not enough sheep in Australia for you?

Presumably a female of the standard of Renee is all a shriveled up old twat like you can get, hence the obsessive white knighting.   ac_lmfao

Anonymous

:001_rolleyes: