The best topic

Replies: 10478
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:20:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

White Supremacist Extremism

Started by Romero, November 17, 2016, 02:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Wait.

A muslim, which by definition must obey islamic law, is making western laws?

NOPE. That aint right.

RW

Quote from: "Oberon"Wait.

A muslim, which by definition must obey islamic law, is making western laws?

NOPE. That aint right.

Yeah, that's soooooo much worse than the current band of Christian nutjobs doing it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

RW, why are you a liberal?  I'm just wondering what gave you that sort of mindset. Is your husband liberal? I seem to recall you saying you attended university in your youth, perhaps thats where the leftist logic was drummed into you.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"RW, why are you a liberal?  I'm just wondering what gave you that sort of mindset. Is your husband liberal? I seem to recall you saying you attended university in your youth, perhaps thats where the leftist logic was drummed into you.

My family was "liberal".  I was raised believing in equality and fairness.  I also grew up in a small town that didn't have a lot of diversity. No one acted differently really so there was no reason to think they were different. I did go to university and like most, it was liberal.  I took a women's studies course but that ended up turning me off of 3rd wave feminism more than anything.  My husband is much the same as me in his beliefs.

But just so you know, I'm not considered very "liberal" by lefties.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"RW, why are you a liberal?  I'm just wondering what gave you that sort of mindset. Is your husband liberal? I seem to recall you saying you attended university in your youth, perhaps thats where the leftist logic was drummed into you.

My family was "liberal".  I was raised believing in equality and fairness.  I also grew up in a small town that didn't have a lot of diversity. No one acted differently really so there was no reason to think they were different. I did go to university and like most, it was liberal.  I took a women's studies course but that ended up turning me off of 3rd wave feminism more than anything.  My husband is much the same as me in his beliefs.

Thats understandable, the die hard uber lefties regard anyone who is on the center of the political spectrum to be a vile, intolerant, racist bigot.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Thats understandable, the die hard uber lefties regard anyone who is on the center of the political spectrum to be a vile, intolerant, racist bigot.

I don't subscribe to that but I will call out bigoted speech when I see it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Quote from: "Yeah Right"
Quote from: "RW"I'm commenting on the story at hand and your story about something an evil Muslim did doesn't negate that comment.

The Ohio State brutality is sickening.  There's no place in humanity for that.

Now I'd like to note that you are doing the exact same thing you complain about liberals doing.  There's no place in our society for either of these things regardless of the degree.

Damn rightard hypocrites.

I guess you missed where I said this--

QuoteI would never endorse such behavior (if the story is true, the driver should be charged for the threat)

Nice strawman fallacy there though. :001_rolleyes:

http://www.lessingflynn.com/media/cms/fail28.jpg">

Is that Shen Li's kid?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Yeah Right"
Quote from: "RW"I'm commenting on the story at hand and your story about something an evil Muslim did doesn't negate that comment.

The Ohio State brutality is sickening.  There's no place in humanity for that.

Now I'd like to note that you are doing the exact same thing you complain about liberals doing.  There's no place in our society for either of these things regardless of the degree.

Damn rightard hypocrites.

I guess you missed where I said this--

QuoteI would never endorse such behavior (if the story is true, the driver should be charged for the threat)

Nice strawman fallacy there though. :001_rolleyes:

http://www.lessingflynn.com/media/cms/fail28.jpg">

Is that Shen Li's kid?

I shouldn't laugh, but..

:laugh:

Aryan

Even the left wing variety? Which is actually more prevalent these days than the right wing sort?

RW

Even the left wing variety? Which is actually more prevalent these days than the right wing sort?

I find a lot of what lefties call racist, bigotry, sexism, etc, to be utter bullshit.  I do believe it stifles much needed conversation.  At the same time, I see righties purposely pushing those buttons to drive home a point about immigration and policies and that's just as misplaced.  Both sides need to knock it off.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

QuoteMan Jailed in Suspected Hate Crime After Mosque Worshiper Is Stabbed in California

A California man has been booked on suspicion of committing a hate crime after police said he angrily confronted worshipers leaving a Simi Valley mosque and stabbed one of them.

The unidentified victim was rushed to a nearby hospital after being cut in the abdomen. He was in stable condition and the injury was not considered life threatening, authorities said.

Police arrested John Henry Matteson, 29, of Simi Valley after the confrontation. Detectives were still looking for the second man, who fled on foot when police arrived.

Matteson has been charged with felony violation of civil rights, making criminal threats and disturbing the peace by fighting, according to the Ventura County Sheriff's Office. He has a criminal history, including a conviction for making terroristic threats and disturbing the peace in 2015, according to records. He is being held in jail in lieu of $25,000 bail. His first court appearance is set for Wednesday.

Hate crimes have spiked since the harsh rhetoric leading up to the presidential election. Crimes against Muslims in particular have soared, and are the highest since 9/11, the FBI has reported.

Last week, a man confronted New York City police officer Aml Elsokary, a Muslim, on a Brooklyn street and threatened to cut her throat after accusing her of being a member of the so-called Islamic State. Christopher Nelson, 36, was arrested in connection with the incident and charged with menacing as a hate crime and aggravated harassment.

Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams has written a letter to President-elect Donald Trump requesting that he meet with representatives of the city's Muslim police officers, including Elsokary, to discuss the spike in hate crimes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/simi-valley-mosque-stabbing_us_584e030ce4b0bd9c3dfd4cfb">//http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/simi-valley-mosque-stabbing_us_584e030ce4b0bd9c3dfd4cfb

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!