The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

I have been asked to return.

Started by Blurt, December 20, 2016, 04:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

I guess Oberon now stands for panel abuse and clearly gives no fucks about this forum community.

Good job Obi.  You've done a complete 180.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"Quoted for Mel.

Yes.

You see how I took the time to edit out the other quotes?

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "RW"Quoted for Mel.

Yes.

You see how I took the time to edit out the other quotes?

Yes I know how it's done Mel.  I just can't be arsed on a wee little screen.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"I guess Oberon now stands for panel abuse and clearly gives no fucks about this forum community.

Good job Obi.  You're done a complete 180.

He's emotionally invested like Herms. I wish they'd work out their issues.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"Yes I know how it's done Mel.  I just can't be arsed on a wee little screen.

Then get a real computer, with a real fucking screen...

Like I've had for the last 20 years.

A phone is for phoning...

A computer is for computing.

Blurt

Quote from: "RW"I'm on a device.  It's a bitch so NO!

Is said device in motion?  :wink:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

Blurt

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "Blurt"I'm wondering why Oberon, who was so vocal elsewhere about such issues in the past, is remaining silent here.
Quote from: "RW"Yes, why is Oberon silent on this?  He is a true champion of fair moderation after all

Yes, you're right.

Its time I made a stand.

Well done, Herman.

If Dinky Freud and Blurt are pissed, you're doing a bang up job.

Oh, no. No worries, Obie; I'm not pissed. In fact, quite the opposite. The revelation of your hypocrisy is cause for jubilation, I'd say (but I'll leave you to figure out exactly why I would say that).

So, yeah, go right ahead and egg Herman on in his current quest to damage the forum, a forum you worked so hard to help set up and maintain. You are now a fireman in Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451. Congratulations.

Old flamers never get old. They just burn out.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

Blurt, stop being such a Drag Queen also...

You KNOW what that's about...

RW

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "RW"I'm on a device.  It's a bitch so NO!

Is said device in motion?  :wink:

I try to hold it still. Haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Blurt, stop being such a Drag Queen also...

You KNOW what that's about...

What are you talking about, Mel?

I know what what's about?

Make sense, man.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

I like you, Blurt...  In fact, if you were female, you'd have it made!

RW is an ornery Wop...  She knows where her bread is buttered!

Blurt

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I like you, Blurt...  In fact, if you were female, you'd have it made!

I'd have it made, as in, I'd be taken care of by you?

I seriously doubt that. Even with all the money in the world, men are untrustworthy. Gordy still hasn't sent me the pair of diamond-studded heels he promised me five years ago. I know Australia's far, but it's not that far.

Quote from: "Angry White Male"RW is an ornery Wop...

That's a pleonasm.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "Blurt"I'm wondering why Oberon, who was so vocal elsewhere about such issues in the past, is remaining silent here.
Quote from: "RW"Yes, why is Oberon silent on this?  He is a true champion of fair moderation after all

Yes, you're right.

Its time I made a stand.

Well done, Herman.

If Dinky Freud and Blurt are pissed, you're doing a bang up job.

Oh, no. No worries, Obie; I'm not pissed. In fact, quite the opposite. The revelation of your hypocrisy is cause for jubilation, I'd say (but I'll leave you to figure out exactly why I would say that).

So, yeah, go right ahead and egg Herman on in his current quest to damage the forum, a forum you worked so hard to help set up and maintain. You are now a fireman in Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451. Congratulations.

Old flamers never get old. They just burn out.

Herman has done more for this forum than you and your lapdog, kiebers, combined.

I have no first hand knowledge of any malfeasance on his part. He has certainly not done any improper moderation on my posts, unlike the blow in from Blurtsome, who declared one of my posts PRIVATE INFORMATION when the information was freely available on the web. Apparently, he is unable to discern the difference between PERSONAL information, which is hardly a secret in many cases, and PRIVATE information, which is information that is not to be disclosed. Personal information is not necessarily requiring censorship, unlike private information.

The solution is simple. Fuck off and play in your own septic pit. How dare you come here and criticise this forum, whilst yours rots on the vine of utter apathy. Your view of the people here as beneath your intellectual contempt is well known to me, as is your belief that posting here lowers your self esteem.

However, of greater interest is that I have NO intent to be drawn into the melodrama of a prima donna who perma bans people from his forum despite the fact that their only offence was to expose you for the duplicitous painted toad that you are.

And please, don't try to claim credit for your moderating skills at Van. You utterly failed to stand on principle, and left your fellow mod high and dry at the whim of a despicable and cowardly harridan.

No spine, no testicles and no integrity.

Little wonder you prefer women's clothing.

Burnt out? I'm just warming up, son.

You, your lap dog, and anyone else who does not like it here can see yourselves out.

RW

You have been told numerous times about his abuses Oberon.  I know this for a fact because I told you myself.

Now if you want to wag on who has done most for THIS forum, would you like to put your contribution up against mine?  Do I deserve to have multiple threads of mine dumped into one of Romero's threads because some panel abusing mod doesn't like what I post in a subforun I created?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview