The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Mormonism to the EXTREME!

Started by RW, December 21, 2016, 12:21:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"I would like to join a Mormon temple or church or whatever they call them just for the networking opportunities.

The opportunities are good, with networking.

On the downside, you'll have to sell your soul to the Church.

RW was comfortable with this, since she had no other option at the time.

You do not need to travel down this path!

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Are mormons the ones who go around in pairs knocking on doors dressed in white shirts, ties and black pants and try to make you read the bible?

Those fuckers get avoided like  the plague...

Yeah.  Those are the missionaries.  Here's the thing about them.  Say they come to the door and you tell them you can't talk because you are cleaning the house or something.  They will actually help you clean and such.  All you have to do is listen to them talk about the church.  It's great....until they suck you in and control your entire life and take 10% of your gross income.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I would like to join a Mormon temple or church or whatever they call them just for the networking opportunities.

The opportunities are good, with networking.

On the downside, you'll have to sell your soul to the Church.

RW was comfortable with this, since she had no other option at the time.

You do not need to travel down this path!

What are you talking about?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

My husband is a Mormon.  I could get him to send the missionaries over if you like.

(Seriously though, it's not worth it!)

Probably not. From what I have heard, it is an austere lifestyle.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Are mormons the ones who go around in pairs knocking on doors dressed in white shirts, ties and black pants and try to make you read the bible?

The Jay-Dubs do this...  

Mormon's don't, as far as I know.

I can only speak about here though...

Aryan

?

Yeah.  Those are the missionaries.  Here's the thing about them.  Say they come to the door and you tell them you can't talk because you are cleaning the house or something.  They will actually help you clean and such.  All you have to do is listen to them talk about the church.  It's great....until they suck you in and control your entire life and take 10% of your gross income.

Lol I've not seen any around for ages. So monies is all they are really after? Are they secretly a Jewish group?  :shock:

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

?

Lol I've not seen any around for ages. So monies is all they are really after? Are they secretly a Jewish group?  :shock:

I don't think so.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Great.  So RW is an Italian Mormon.

I've thought I'd seen it all.

I'm guessing her daughter has a full assortment of denim-jean skirts to wear...

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Great.  So RW is an Italian Mormon.

I've thought I'd seen it all.

I'm guessing her daughter has a full assortment of denim-jean skirts to wear...

My husband is Mormon.  I am Catholic.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

I'm guessing your daughter has a full assortment of blue, denim-jean skirts to wear?

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'm guessing your daughter has a full assortment of blue, denim-jean skirts to wear?

My daughter doesn't own a denim skirt.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

I'll take it the answer is yes...

An Italian Catholic got desperate in life, and settled with a Mormon.

Life is tough.

Nonetheless, RW does seem to have an easy ride through life...

Mormon money does pay the bills!

Aryan

Could be worse, she could be married to a nigger or kike.

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'll take it the answer is yes...

An Italian Catholic got desperate in life, and settled with a Mormon.

Life is tough.

Nonetheless, RW does seem to have an easy ride through life...

Mormon money does pay the bills!

I said no so why would you take it as yes?

I didn't get desperate in life.  I met my husband when I was 18 and it was love at first sight.  We've been together coming up on 19 years.

He and I both are non-observing in our respective religions and our children are atheists.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

RW, good to know.

I'll give you a "pass" for now...