Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Grow up TD, I don't care how short or bony you are

ac_lmfao

There was an award on BF called 'Whiny Bastard of the month', where users had to vote for the person they thought had moaned the most that month, and Semen won it 3 months in a row.  :laugh:

I believe it.

This is an anonymous board and we have a little old man nearly seventy years old calling people he's never seen obese?

:crazy:

This is something my eleven year old grew out of two years ago..

I guess he will start calling me a phatso now too.

Total Dunce is a jealous, insecure little cocksucker. A teenie weenie to match his sunflower seed sized brain.

Beats being a fool without a country. If you had $$$ you could make it work. Ask Dishmajor.

You got proof of either Mr Puniverse?

Twenty Dollars

So easy to get to you. Love to tell you about me. Would only piss you off more. How cold is it today? A nice balmy 86 @ 10:43 am here. Who's stupid?

Aryan

ac_lmfao

There was an award on BF called 'Whiny Bastard of the month', where users had to vote for the person they thought had moaned the most that month, and Semen won it 3 months in a row.  :laugh:

I believe it.

This is an anonymous board and we have a little old man nearly seventy years old calling people he's never seen obese?

Total Dunce is a jealous, insecure little cocksucker. A teenie weenie to match his sunflower seed sized brain.

Beats being a fool without a country. If you had $$$ you could make it work. Ask Dishmajor.

Some people have to work for their $$$$.  You won't understand this fact considering you've never had a job in your life.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"So easy to get to you. Love to tell you about me. Would only piss you off more. How cold is it today? A nice balmy 86 @ 10:43 am here. Who's stupid?

You get to me? Maybe if you standing on a ladder ya shrimp. ac_toofunny

Twenty Dollars

ac_lmfao

I believe it.

Some people have to work for their $$$$.  You won't understand this fact considering you've never had a job in your life.

Nice assumption Dishmajor. How many dishes can you wash in a night. I won't assume.

Aryan

Semen used to be 6ft, its old age which has made him shrink down to 5ft 5.  :laugh:

Aryan

ac_lmfao

I believe it.

Nice assumption Dishmajor. How many dishes can you wash in a night. I won't assume.

How many wives can you kill off and cash in on their life insurance?

Anonymous

ac_lmfao

I believe it.

How many wives can you kill off and cash in on their life insurance?

One very well to do one will keep one old retard in toilet paper for the rest of his life. Total Dunce is very proud of his bowel movements by the way. :laugh3:

Twenty Dollars

I choose not to clog up my system with a bunch of rice, or like Dishmajor, other people's left overs. Settle on a country yet? Do you do anything, or just breath thru your mouth? Does maw think you're dead weight? How cold today? Why? Probably deserve it.

kiebers

QuoteSettle on a country yet?

Isn't trying to insult Shen in that way the pot calling the kettle black? Sure seems that way to me.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Twenty Dollars

Be your typical cool guy. Invite her to Houston.

Aryan

Semen you should measure your height every day to work out how much you have shrunk.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
QuoteSettle on a country yet?

Isn't trying to insult Shen in that way the pot calling the kettle black? Sure seems that way to me.

It is, but he doesn't seem to get the irony.

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Be your typical cool guy. Invite her to Houston.

I would welcome anyone to Houston, even you. After all, I am a typical cool guy.  ac_cool
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Be your typical cool guy. Invite her to Houston.

I would welcome anyone to Houston, even you. After all, I am a typical cool guy.  ac_cool

Congratulations to Twenty Dollars for finally getting an assumption right.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani: