The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Happy New Years to everyone here.

Started by Angry White Male, December 31, 2016, 02:31:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Wulf". That's the kind if shit that Mel or Scouse or that idiot Twenty dollars does. Sorry, but I don't play it like that.

You know as well as I do that had you been banned from here because the moderator doesn't like you, you would have kicked up a fuss, and so would most people, so don't pretend otherwise.

Case in point, Deadskinmask when Herman banned him on a whim, only this time RW got involved and protested on his behalf, whereas previously when her buddy did the same thing to numerous people, she said fuck all.

Wambo Rong

Is it true you have a tattoo of an arrow pointing at your mouth with insert here Scouse?

RW

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "RW"Wulf, I 100% stand by my recommendation of her as a mod.  I don't think she was a shitty mod and given how little you posted here at the time, I don't know WTF qualifies you to say so.  I would NEVER throw Renee under the bus but I'm a stickler for fact and as I recall, I didn't actually mod her.  You're welcome to ask her about that yourself if you like, you know, before you shoot your fat mouth off in my direction.

I don't need to distance myself from anyone to know editing people's posts, re-defining subforums without direction, merging unrelated posts and banning people for no reason makes for a shitty mod.  Do you disagree?  Come on Wulf.  Rather than digging up shit you know fuck all about, why don't you disagree with the actual premise here.

Okay, you are right, I was not around much when Renee was a MOD. But what qualifies me is that I have eyes and the ability to read. I can only say that the reviews of her performance are mixed. So was she shitty MOD; possibly, maybe, I guess it's all in who you ask.

Also until I can ascertain more info I will take your word for it and believe that it wasn't you that made her a MOD. So that leaves Fash but given Fash's penchant for selecting poor mods, Herman, Munday, etc. That only furthers the case for Renee being a poor choice as a MOD as well.  ac_dunno

Now as for agreeing or disagreeing with premise, what would you have me say? I've already referred to Herman as a "shitty" MOD. I've referred to him as "heavy handed". So what does that leave? Would you like me to recount every panel infraction he is guilty of (and apparently there are many)? But what purpose would that serve? I, you, we, have zero control over the situation beyond crying and whining like little bitches. That's the kind if shit that Mel or Scouse or that idiot Twenty dollars does. Sorry, but I don't play it like that.

As I see it, only one person here has the power to bring this situation to a swift and final conclusion and that person is neither you nor I. And if the forum boss doesn't have the stomach for taking matters in hand OR if she is satisfied with Herman's performance then again, there is nothing we can really do except either live with it or find a new forum.

I want to be clear that I did recommend Renee to be a mod.  I may not have do the admin portion but I felt a trial was in order and I stand by that.

I understand bitching is futile but I don't want to be one of those two faced bitches who plots behind people's backs which is why I state publicly that Herman should not mod anything, ever.  Fash can do what she wants with it.

Now can we (you and I) stop arguing so I can stop reiterating my position please?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Wulf". That's the kind if shit that Mel or Scouse or that idiot Twenty dollars does. Sorry, but I don't play it like that.

You know as well as I do that had you been banned from here because the moderator doesn't like you, you would have kicked up a fuss, and so would most people, so don't pretend otherwise.

Case in point, Deadskinmask when Herman banned him on a whim, only this time RW got involved and protested on his behalf, whereas previously when her buddy did the same thing to numerous people, she said fuck all.

You have no idea what I said or did SCOUSE because I dealt with modding issues on the back end.  If you think I said nothing, you're wrong.  You're also wrong about Renee's dislike of you.  She didn't agree that a neo-nazi should be trolling the place up, just like she thought Mel's drinken rants were a waste of bandwidth, etc.  She did what she thought was best for this place with little defined direction from Fash, as many others have lamented.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Is it true you have a tattoo of an arrow pointing at your mouth with insert here Scouse?

LOL!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wambo Rong

and for the Munster. I worked the patch. Assholes like you are dime a dozen there. Ladder climbers. Go fellate some drill pipe moron.

Wambo Rong

My last post was trashed because I called Fat Brutus an asshole?

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
  You're also wrong about Renee's dislike of you.  She didn't agree that a neo-nazi should be trolling the place up.

She didn't really give me chance to behave normal though did she?  

Its not as though I troll the place up now.

Aryan

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Is it true you have a tattoo of an arrow pointing at your mouth with insert here Scouse?

No that's ya ma, the mucky mare...

RW

You're also wrong about Renee's dislike of you.  She didn't agree that a neo-nazi should be trolling the place up.

No, you don't but that doesn't change why she banned you in the first place and it wasn't personal.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

No, you don't but that doesn't change why she banned you in the first place and it wasn't personal.

Well I took it as personal, and it highlights the fact that she was too quick to judge people.

Wulf

Sorry Scouse, that is where are wrong. Most people when faced with not being wanted at particular venue....move on.

If I showed up at a new forum and was made to feel unwelcome by the management, I would take that as a sign that maybe said forum isn't for me. I post at a lot of different forums so saying "Fuck you" one insignificant little hole in the internetz is no big deal to me. I don't feel the need to force myself onto people or into a place when I'm clearly considered an undesirable.

Obviously you don't share that view. You think that you deserve a place at the table simply because you clicked the "register" button. Well ain't that nice but it's not reality nor is it an attitude shared by most people.

Like so many of your narcissistic brethren, it is inconceivable to you that you might not fit in with every group that you want to bless with your indispensable presence. Much like your bud Mel, you think that by holding your breath and stamping your feet until you are accepted is a proper adult way to present yourself.

Unfortunately for you, that is not the case.

Wulf

Well I took it as personal, and it highlights the fact that she was too quick to judge people.

No, it highlights the fact that you do not realize just how unpalatable your ideological extremism is to a place like this. Neo Nazi propaganda and anti-semitism which you are known for, has no place on a forum like this.

So in all seriousness, how can you expect a MOD who's job it is to protect the integrity of a forum, to just accept you at face value?

Aryan

Sorry Scouse, that is where are wrong. Most people when faced with not being wanted at particular venue....move on.

If I showed up at a new forum and was made to feel unwelcome by the management, I would take that as a sign that maybe said forum isn't for me. I post at a lot of different forums so saying "Fuck you" one insignificant little hole in the internetz is no big deal to me. I don't feel the need to force myself onto people or into a place when I'm clearly considered an undesirable.

Obviously you don't share that view. You think that you deserve a place at the table simply because you clicked the "register" button. Well ain't that nice but it's not reality nor is it an attitude shared by most people.

Like so many of your narcissistic brethren, it is inconceivable to you that you might not fit in with every group that you want to bless with your indispensable presence. Much like your bud Mel, you think that by holding your breath and stamping your feet until you are accepted is a proper adult way to present yourself.

Unfortunately for you, that is not the case.

Sorry but who are you or Renee to decide and speak for everyone else about who should be allowed to post on this board?   :crazy:

This 'extremist'  :001_rolleyes:  happens to get along with most members on here. So what does that tell you about your laughable claim that someone with certain political views are deemed unacceptable to post alongside others?  

Its also hilarious how 'aunty semitism' in your view is beyond the pale, while muslim hate should be tolerated. What does that say about you and your own personal bias?

Aryan

No, it highlights the fact that you do not realize just how unpalatable your ideological extremism is to a place like this. Neo Nazi propaganda and anti-semitism which you are known for, has no place on a forum like this.

So in all seriousness, how can you expect a MOD who's job it is to protect the integrity of a forum, to just accept you at face value?

Do you see a load of threads about Hitler and Jews being posted all over the forum?  No me neither.

I do however see a lot of threads criticising muslims and Islam, but that's ok right?