Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Something different

Started by kiebers, January 02, 2017, 11:09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Probably staged but still hilarious.... :laugh:  :laugh:

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Probably staged but still hilarious.... :laugh:  :laugh:

">

:ohmy:

kiebers

kiebers

I was doing a search for ductwork since I just got a new central AC put in and it is causing a lot of old crap to come floating out. This is part of the first page. LOL

https://i.imgur.com/Oasyjlp.jpg?2">

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"I was doing a search for ductwork since I just got a new central AC put in and it is causing a lot of old crap to come floating out. This is part of the first page. LOL

https://i.imgur.com/Oasyjlp.jpg?2">

HVAC technicians earn a base rate of $45 per hour here..

I don't think many are unionized like other trades are.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"I was doing a search for ductwork since I just got a new central AC put in and it is causing a lot of old crap to come floating out. This is part of the first page. LOL

I see what it looks like lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"

I see what it looks like lol.

IKR...LOL Never heard it referred to as duct work though. I suppose you could stretch the definition of duct, but still...

:laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"
IKR...LOL Never heard it referred to as duct work though. I suppose you could stretch the definition of duct, but still...

Should be in the plumbing section though  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

kiebers

kiebers

If you want to skip to 1:25 you can, it happens shortly after. Props to the guy singing.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"If you want to skip to 1:25 you can, it happens shortly after. Props to the guy singing.

">

That is awesome.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"If you want to skip to 1:25 you can, it happens shortly after. Props to the guy singing.

">

The bird wants to build a nest in his guitar.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

">

The bird wants to build a nest in his guitar.
Maybe it wants to play the guitar.

kiebers

It was his singing debut...LOL