Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Hey, keibers...

Started by Bricktop, January 10, 2017, 08:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Freud is a vacuous troll.

Yet he informs us he returned to the forum at your behest, as you were now the main mod, and he'd be safe from Herman's regimen and banishment.

Is this true?

If so, what possesses you to believe that his presence is necessary for this forum? What benefit is there having this moronic troll moving amongst us?

What inspires you to believe you know what's best for this place, when you barely post and contribute?

Anonymous

Is Freud in character when he talks with you kiebs?

Bricktop

And how did keibers contact this clown?

Anonymous

I would think he unbanned Freud and Odinson and then pm'd them to let them know.

Frood

Look at Oberon try to get a more pliable mod put into kiebers place.  ac_biggrin

Oberon is almost Jill Stein like.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Look at Dinky following me like a trail of toilet roll stuck in my pants.

Things must be really slow in TRF.

Of course, that said, he's spent a number of years following me around, trying to make himself famous.

Frood

Why would I follow around a geriatric disgraced former pork chop who hits on very young ladies online and hides behind mods to deliver him from critique?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

That is a question only you can answer, shitwick.

Take your time...breathe deeply.

Frood

This was a question asked of me since I registered in 2015 and I answered it already several times. Your memory getting worse, gramps?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Freud is a vacuous troll.

Trolling in itself is vacuous if you ask me. A waste of time too.

Bricktop

And Freud loves doing it.

Like, it must be over ten years since this dimwit started these antics, and they've NEVER achieved anything other than render him an aggravating asshole.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"And Freud loves doing it.

Like, it must be over ten years since this dimwit started these antics, and they've NEVER achieved anything other than render him an aggravating asshole.

I won't argue with that Oberon..

The alt is long past it's shelf life, we know who Freud is, we heard his voice, he talked with RW not in character and he still continues with this nonsense.

:crazy:

Frood

That Freud is a carbon copy of you?  ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I won't argue with that Oberon..

The alt is long past it's shelf life, we know who Freud is, we heard his voice, he talked with RW not in character and he still continues with this nonsense.

:crazy:

Who does that remind you of? Remember that Chinese fucking idiot with the FOBby English who hated East Asian chicks who date anything but East Asian guys? He pretended to be African-American when it was so obvious he is an East Asian FOB?

Frood

Let's talk about who you pretend to be, Ms Sweeter Than Fcuking Sugar, run through a still.
Blahhhhhh...