Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Im hungry right now..

Started by Berry Sweet, January 17, 2017, 01:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

...im gonna fall asleep soon but...I want taco with xtra lettuce...and a greek salad...and a hot chocolate...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"...im gonna fall asleep soon but...I want taco with xtra lettuce...and a greek salad...and a hot chocolate...

Hot cocoa before bed?

Berry Sweet

Mostlu water...im just giving out my dream list...im not gonna eat it....

shin

We used to have a chain called Jack in the Box here a long time ago. I have fond memories of their mostly lettuce and hot sauce filled tacos.

I think BK has tacos now. I haven't looked at their menu much lately.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"We used to have a chain called Jack in the Box here a long time ago. I have fond memories of their mostly lettuce and hot sauce filled tacos.

I remember Jack in the Box from camping in the North West USA..

Are they no longer in business?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"...im gonna fall asleep soon but...I want taco with xtra lettuce...and a greek salad...and a hot chocolate...

Are you pregnant.  :laugh3:

Aryan

Don't eat loads before bedtime, you'll end up a proper phatty.

Berry Sweet

Not that I wouldve ate that...it was dancing in my head....I quit smoking...its been about 3 weeks now, so I do crave food at night...I dream about it...but I have cut up cantalope in my fridge or bananas to curb the cravings...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Not that I wouldve ate that...it was dancing in my head....I quit smoking...its been about 3 weeks now, so I do crave food at night...I dream about it...but I have cut up cantalope in my fridge or bananas to curb the cravings...

Good for you Berry.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "shin"We used to have a chain called Jack in the Box here a long time ago. I have fond memories of their mostly lettuce and hot sauce filled tacos.

Still a bunch of them here in Texas. Been going to Jack for almost 50 years. Not sure that is a good thing.  :laugh:

Love the Breakfast Jack sandwich. Cheap tacos that are like shin described...He may have described them better than they are now....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

Still a bunch of them here in Texas. Been going to Jack for almost 50 years. Not sure that is a good thing.  :laugh:

Love the Breakfast Jack sandwich. Cheap tacos that are like shin described...He may have described them better than they are now....

I will keep that in mind if the dollar ever strengthens and we take another camping trip across the border.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

I went to one when I lived in the states and that was enough.

Angry White Male

Berry is cute when she posts on teh Zopiclone!~

Wambo Rong

Now its the drugs making you this way? There's a cure for that, wood chipper. Try one one.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Now its the drugs making you this way? There's a cure for that, wood chipper. Try one one.

You make no sense, Oscar...

Just like at memebee!

You made no sense!