The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

The neverending conversation thread

Started by shin, February 06, 2017, 06:30:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"fuck

It's been a very cold and snowy winter this year.

And in Texas we are breaking temp records. 30C in early February just means margarita time....LOL

That is warm. Houston is pretty far south though. What you favorite Tequila?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"gets to 42 c here that's,  + 42 fucken degrees

It's supposed to be -27 tonight without wind chill.

Aw. Here, air temp yesterday, 89, ocean temp, 86. Clear sky's

5000 Canadian tourist in the Guanacaste. Anyone you want me to say hello to?

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

And in Texas we are breaking temp records. 30C in early February just means margarita time....LOL

Patron silver or gold. Super smooth.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Twenty Dollars

Excellent Tequila. I prefer the gold. It's $68. Here in Tamarndo. Probably $40. in the U.S.? I love different citrus type margaritas. We do get some weird citrus fruits, beyond normal limes, lemons. 4 different types grapefruit. Ranging from sweet to sour. For me on the rocks, no salt.

kiebers

Excellent Tequila. I prefer the gold. It's $68. Here in Tamarndo. Probably $40. in the U.S.? I love different citrus type margaritas. We do get some weird citrus fruits, beyond normal limes, lemons. 4 different types grapefruit. Ranging from sweet to sour. For me on the rocks, no salt.

Silver is around $42 and gold about $10 more. Have not wanted to spend the cash for PATRON GRAN BURDEOS Around $450 for a fifth. Silver and gold are just fine...LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Twenty Dollars

Silver is around $42 and gold about $10 more. Have not wanted to spend the cash for PATRON GRAN BURDEOS Around $450 for a fifth. Silver and gold are just fine...LOL

Never tried the Patron Grand Burdeos. Sounds delightful. We used to go out to this Tico beach bar owned by a Mexican. He make killer ones with Patron Gold. Jessie and I would go out there once a month. The last time we got in trouble. No we have to take a taxi out and back now. Guess that not so bad? This Sunday @ 3:00.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "Fashionista"My husband is an electrician..

He is the shop manager for a specialized oilfield service company that does top drives..

He has ben all over the world on short and longer term jobs..

We lived in Kazakhstan for a year.

I met a girl from Kazakhstan in college. She was very pretty. I had never heard of the country prior to talking to her.

It's a very diverse country.

Anonymous

He is the shop manager for a specialized oilfield service company that does top drives..

I met a girl from Kazakhstan in college. She was very pretty. I had never heard of the country prior to talking to her.

I've been to Kazakhstan. It is becoming a hotbed of Islamism.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I thought I would be able to make it without coffee this morning, but I didn't see the point in going through the rest of the day at a slower speed.

I need my coffee in the morning, especially doing this job. That gives me a thread idea. ac_umm

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Lesbianism I thought you wrote.

Maybe that is what he meant.

shin

Quote from: "shin"Who watched the SuperBowl last night?

I watched it at the Sports Bar around the corner. Awesome game.

Think Trump had outside help getting elected?

Yes, but I think most Presidents do even if they don't need it.

I believe he got special help. Wink, wink. How important is it for him to send 2 TWEETS regarding his daughter Ivanka and Nordstroms? The second TWEET  during a security meeting. Appropriate for the most power person in the Mundo? I mean bafoon.

I don't believe the POTUS is the most powerful person in the world anymore, though they tote that phrase and "the leader of the free world" a lot. It's just hyperbole. Any person with more money and connections than a country's President has more power.

Who do you think has more power in Mexico, the leaders of the cartels or the head of the government? That's just onme example...

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "shin"Who watched the SuperBowl last night?

I watched it at the Sports Bar around the corner. Awesome game.

Think Trump had outside help getting elected?

Yes, but I think most Presidents do even if they don't need it.

I believe he got special help. Wink, wink. How important is it for him to send 2 TWEETS regarding his daughter Ivanka and Nordstroms? The second TWEET  during a security meeting. Appropriate for the most power person in the Mundo? I mean bafoon.

I don't believe the POTUS is the most powerful person in the world anymore, though they tote that phrase and "the leader of the free world" a lot. It's just hyperbole. Any person with more money and connections than a country's President has more power.

Who do you think has more power in Mexico, the leaders of the cartels or the head of the government? That's just onme example...

He, in my opinion is the leader of nothing. He respects nothing. Not too smart either. On the other hand, looks like he now has the nuke codes, which should be of concern to any living creature. This makes him powerful in my mind, and dangerous.

Regarding the Mexican Cartels? I'm not sure any more. Seems like weed is avalible practically anywhere within the US, and legal in many states. Other drugs enter the country thru Mexico, and both coasts. Perhaps Mexico and its growing middle class will trump the cartels. Clearly the US has an appetite for drugs. Hence my reasoning to legalize all drugs. Nice chatting with you. Good thread. :thumbup:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"

I've been to Kazakhstan. It is becoming a hotbed of Islamism.

Believable... What kind of deal does it take to drill and take oil from this country? What protections are offered to the workers? Is the oil worth it? Asking because I don't know.

kiebers

Never tried the Patron Grand Burdeos. Sounds delightful. We used to go out to this Tico beach bar owned by a Mexican. He make killer ones with Patron Gold. Jessie and I would go out there once a month. The last time we got in trouble. No we have to take a taxi out and back now. Guess that not so bad? This Sunday @ 3:00.

I was looking at the tequilas this morning. Patron partnered with Lalique crystal to put out a limited edition...Between $7000 and $8000 for a fifth. Blew my mind. The prices I saw on Lalique crystal told me that was where the money was. Just damn...LOL