The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

How can illegal immigrants or their advocates contest

Started by Frood, February 10, 2017, 11:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Shariah Law ruling Canada?   ac_lmfao   Get a grip IDS sufferers.

The wall is at $21 billion as an estimate.  Worth it?   ac_lmfao No.

Harbouring illegals is silly.  Get a system to make the good ones legal then kick them all out from that point forward.  Problem solved.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Shariah Law ruling Canada?   ac_lmfao   Hey a grip IDS sufferers.

Harbouring illegals is silly.  Get a system to make the good ones legal then kick them all out from that point forward.  Problem solved.

The wall is a bargain compared to the status quo.

Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "RW"Shariah Law ruling Canada?   ac_lmfao   Hey a grip IDS sufferers.

The wall is a bargain compared to the status quo.

You don't think there are better solutions for that kind of money?  Come on IHJ.  No one has yet produced any figures showing it's worth the money.  I keep asking why that's acceptable and nobody has given a valid reason.  Why accept a course of action not based on anything tangible?

IDS - Islamic Derangement Syndrome.  It's what people who think we will be ruled by Shariah law suffer from (ie: you).
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Whilst I am not a great supporter of the "wall", if America thinks its necessary to protect its borders, that's America's business. What is so reprehensible about it?

It is abundantly clear that Mexicans have no respect for the border with the US, and that the Mexican government is complicit in pumping illegals over the border so that Yanqui dollars come flooding back. I remember saying years ago that America is being invaded by Mexicans, and that they will be forced to fight back. If they think a wall will work, build the damn thing. When the dollars stop flowing back into Mexico, their Government is going to have to pick up the tab.

What would Canada do if their border was constantly compromised by American citizens flooding in, taking Canadian jobs, welfare, education and health resources?

cc

We boot illegal entry folk and over-stays. I have no idea why the US has allowed Mexicans

A Canadian or OZ they caught entering US  illegally would be in jail then booted .. permanently .. same for overstays
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Booted and never permitted to return.

Some of those Mexicans have been booted six times, and still keep coming back.

They give no fuck for America's sovereignty.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Whilst I am not a great supporter of the "wall", if America thinks its necessary to protect its borders, that's America's business. What is so reprehensible about it?

It is abundantly clear that Mexicans have no respect for the border with the US, and that the Mexican government is complicit in pumping illegals over the border so that Yanqui dollars come flooding back. I remember saying years ago that America is being invaded by Mexicans, and that they will be forced to fight back. If they think a wall will work, build the damn thing. When the dollars stop flowing back into Mexico, their Government is going to have to pick up the tab.

What would Canada do if their border was constantly compromised by American citizens flooding in, taking Canadian jobs, welfare, education and health resources?

Physical barriers are nothing new. A few countries in Eastern Europe either have or will put up their own. The US needs to take control of it's Southern border. Mexicans do not have a special privilege to disobey US law.

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You should start taking your meds again.

DD I do not use meds of any kind. Maybe it's time for you to smoke another Marlboro? A good idea or no? Think that wall will ever be built? What about Obamacare? The plan, what's the plan?

You sound like a hysterical school girl with all this Trump fear mongering......

Don't worry, your tin shack probably won't be bulldozed by the Trump administration, I was only joking when I said that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

DD I do not use meds of any kind. Maybe it's time for you to smoke another Marlboro? A good idea or no? Think that wall will ever be built? What about Obamacare? The plan, what's the plan?

You sound like a hysterical school girl with all this Trump fear mongering.

And what's funny is that TD knows nothing about politics.

As for Obamacare, we'll see what the house brings forward. One thing is for sure, the premium increases and deductibles are out of control.

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"

As for Obamacare, we'll see what the house brings forward. One thing is for sure, the premium increases and deductibles are out of control.

Semen knows nothing about anything apart from snaring young native boys in his gingerbread shack of sin and perversion.

Twenty Dollars

Semen knows nothing about anything apart from snaring young native boys in his gingerbread shack of sin and perversion.

Wishing and hoping pippi. You all need to remember the bafoon with the bleeched blond combover is a public servant. Right Herman? You dig that do too Herman?

Anonymous

Wishing and hoping pippi. You all need to remember the bafoon with the bleeched blond combover is a public servant. Right Herman? You dig that do too Herman?

Herman is right, you're knowledge of issues is almost non existent.

A quick Google search would answer the question you posted.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Wrong Fash. Just the other day I asked Herman what the 6 th strongest economy on the planet was? He said France. Wrong. Do you know? Google it. Hint... It's not a country.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Wrong Fash. Just the other day I asked Herman what the 6 th strongest economy on the planet was? He said France. Wrong. Do you know? Google it. Hint... It's not a country.

France is the sixth largest nation economy in the world and he showed you that.