News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Apparently its International Women's Day.

Started by Bricktop, March 07, 2017, 05:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
You see you and I are different, chickenshit like you can only come up with words, and I don't really care.  All I know is I or my brother can easily beat the shit out of your rancid ever babbling ass if we meet up in the gym, and that's all I ever care about, not some miserable yappy little dog that can only show some balls when behind the monitor.  I've beaten up people in high school that are almost double my body mass, a foot taller than me or fought against multiple people on the streets before and you don't scare me, no more than 3 blows is enough to deliver enough pain so they can not fight any more, others say my punches feels like someone just have smash a rock onto them.

And now you're acting like some derange bitch on the rag just b/c of what?  My very simple honest opinion you can't even handle... yet you tell me to shut off the internet if I can't accept other people's words.  Don't make me have to fly all the way to Australia just to beat your saggy ass old fart.   :001_rolleyes:

:roll:

God, I love it when they try to brag their way out of a fight.

Its a very Chinese tactic. Puff out the chest, prattle in Cantonese, then run like fuck.

You come to Australia, boy, and I'll give you my address.

Oh, and bring your brother.

Nope I'm not try to brag my way out of my fight, I just don't want to be lumped with some whiny little gutless coward that can only behave like this when behind the monitor, but not on the streets.  So if you I ever come to Ozland you'll give me your home address?  You really sure you want to do that?
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

You see you and I are different, chickenshit like you can only come up with words, and I don't really care.  All I know is I or my brother can easily beat the shit out of your rancid ever babbling ass if we meet up in the gym, and that's all I ever care about, not some miserable yappy little dog that can only show some balls when behind the monitor.  I've beaten up people in high school that are almost double my body mass, a foot taller than me or fought against multiple people on the streets before and you don't scare me, no more than 3 blows is enough to deliver enough pain so they can not fight any more, others say my punches feels like someone just have smash a rock onto them.

And now you're acting like some derange bitch on the rag just b/c of what?  My very simple honest opinion you can't even handle... yet you tell me to shut off the internet if I can't accept other people's words.  Don't make me have to fly all the way to Australia just to beat your saggy ass old fart.   :001_rolleyes:

Its a very Chinese tactic. Puff out the chest, prattle in Cantonese, then run like fuck.

Nope I'm not try to brag my way out of my fight, I just don't want to be lumped with some whiny little gutless coward that can only behave like this when behind the monitor, but not on the streets.  So if you I ever come to Ozland you'll give me your home address?  You really sure you want to do that?

:2r4ml1j_th: is going on here?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Tbh I'm not really sure either... maybe I'm taking things too seriously.

Anonymous

It would seem that way buddy. You see how calm I am all the time. You should follow my good example like everyone else does. ac_razz

Zetsu

It would seem that way buddy. You see how calm I am all the time. You should follow my good example like everyone else does. ac_razz

Guess you're right on this  ac_blush , maybe I should go grab some food first.

Anonymous

Grabbing food at this time of night? You must be in HK or the mainland right now?

Zetsu

Grabbing food at this time of night? You must be in HK or the mainland right now?

Yep, I'm back in Hongkong again ac_cool.  Lol thought I'd be able to stay in Toronto for a bit longer but had to fly back again.  Unfortunately my grandma had pass away this time so I had to attend the funeral in the mainland, I'm a bit sad but kinda happy at the same time seeing her being able to make it to her 98th year, before losing a battle against a pneumonia infection.  ac_unsure

Bricktop

Son, let me guarantee you this.

I've been in more street fights than you've haad hot dinners. That includes riots, people with knives, guns and kung fu.

You have never been in a firm argument outside daddy's safety zone.

Fuxake...

Zetsu

double

Zetsu

I've been in more street fights than you've haad hot dinners. That includes riots, people with knives, guns and kung fu.

Fuxake...

It feels like it take years for you to ever reply, so you giving me your home address or not?

Bricktop

When you're in Australia.

I won't be hard to find.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"When you're in Australia.

I won't be hard to find.

Why not now so I know where to go when I come over.

Zetsu

Zetsu

Fuxake...

Believe it or not, I have a mental disorder, and in fact I'm borderline psychopathic, but when I'm alone, I'm perfectly normal.  And there's some truth about that my dad's zone you mention, but it's not a safe zone really, or can be in both ways.  It's more of a way to monitor  or contain me without starting an arguments or fights with other people in public when they get on my bad side.  And no I don't need no fvcking safe zone, only faggots like you do.

Bricktop

http://s.quickmeme.com/img/c8/c83ebb1fa8e74dc4ac686d9647cdbeb362f804a83c224ef4c2148f99423238d3.jpg">

Well, at least you convinced me you have a mental disorder.

That's a win to you.