The best topic

Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Evil White People Mistreated Chinese On The Railroad

Started by Gary Oak, May 15, 2013, 05:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"EU in all his years of stalker trolling has yet to show that he actually knows anything about anything. He is as miserable as he is clueless

What is going on here, I'm agreeing with Gary Oak. :o

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"The truth of the matter is no successful person cares about the retardation that EU spews from his cock holster. For people like Odie, CC, OL and myself that have actually accomplished things in our lives we just don't care about losers like EU. The truth is that we would never have anything to do with his ilk in real life. We can reach down to his lowly status if need be, but he couldn't reach up to ours using a scissor lift.

I might be little straight forward but I´m not blind. My mind is not a "one string banjo" "cling cling cling"...

I have a black woman living in my house but that doesn´t mean I love everybody.

Odinson

http://64.13.129.136/pics/up-S2K18BP2HKDA1VE5-l">http://64.13.129.136/pics/up-S2K18BP2HKDA1VE5-l

Here´s the bytch whom tried to come here seeking males like me.  :x

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"http://64.13.129.136/pics/up-S2K18BP2HKDA1VE5-l">http://64.13.129.136/pics/up-S2K18BP2HKDA1VE5-l

She's not ugly, but she sounds like she has some serious issues. She will be trouble for any man.

She´s ugly to me for I have no interest in ginger freckle faces..

Odinson

I wrote more in my comment about her but where is it...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"http://64.13.129.136/pics/up-S2K18BP2HKDA1VE5-l">http://64.13.129.136/pics/up-S2K18BP2HKDA1VE5-l

She's not ugly, but she sounds like she has some serious issues. She will be trouble for any man.

I see she has orange hair, but I don't see her freckles.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Gingers have freckles.

Odinson

Gingers have freckles.

They have the pastiest skin I have ever seen. Prolly have sky-high rates of skin cancer too.

We have a saying about people as pasty as gingers... "Pale like a captain of a lime-ship".

UK is called the "foggy-island" because there rarely is sunshine.

We had a carrot-head in the army... He didn´t look like nordic. He looked weak and he was weak. Pale as fuck.

Odinson

They have the pastiest skin I have ever seen. Prolly have sky-high rates of skin cancer too.

We have a saying about people as pasty as gingers... "Pale like a captain of a lime-ship".

UK is called the "foggy-island" because there rarely is sunshine.

We had a carrot-head in the army... He didn´t look like nordic. He looked weak and he was weak. Pale as fuck.

The British Isles do have a lot of people who look sickly pale. YUCK!!

The accents are nice..

Odinson

The British Isles do have a lot of people who look sickly pale. YUCK!!

The accents are nice..

Not when it comes from a mouth full of rotting teeth. :lol:

And dumbo ears...

Why is that?

They are fucking annoying tourists too..

Odinson

Odinson

Not when it comes from a mouth full of rotting teeth. :lol:

And dumbo ears...

Why is that?

They are fucking annoying tourists too..

Nasty when drinking. I was at a tourist resort in the Canadian Rockies a few years ago and the manager was telling me they are the WORST tourists he has ever had stay in his hotel. They are even worse when alcohol is added.

We finns just start hugging and loving everybody when we get drunk. Same as the russkies.  :lol:

Brits are bitchy. Once this britishwoman started bitching about not seeing the northern-lights... Some guide got tired and he said "do I look like some fucking weathergod!?". The woman complained about the guides behaviour.

Odinson

Nasty when drinking. I was at a tourist resort in the Canadian Rockies a few years ago and the manager was telling me they are the WORST tourists he has ever had stay in his hotel. They are even worse when alcohol is added.

We finns just start hugging and loving everybody when we get drunk. Same as the russkies.  :lol:

Brits are bitchy. Once this britishwoman started bitching about not seeing the northern-lights... Some guide got tired and he said "do I look like some fucking weathergod!?". The woman complained about the guides behaviour.

Maybe the guide forgot to turn on the Northern Lights switch.

Tourism is a major source of income for Lapland. 100s of thousands and even millions of obnoxious tourists every year whom harass our guides.

Anonymous

Tourism is a major source of income for Lapland. 100s of thousands and even millions of obnoxious tourists every year whom harass our guides.

I didn't know it was such a popular destination Odie.

Odinson

I didn't know it was such a popular destination Odie.

Santa Claus lives here :D.

And the ski-resorts are cool too.  :)