The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Evil White People Mistreated Chinese On The Railroad

Started by Gary Oak, May 15, 2013, 05:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Tourism is a major source of income for Lapland. 100s of thousands and even millions of obnoxious tourists every year whom harass our guides.

I didn't know it was such a popular destination Odie.

Santa Claus lives here :D.

And the ski-resorts are cool too.  :)

I bitch about birds leaving deposits on my car. I could imagine how bad it must be with flying reindeer. :lol:

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
I didn't know it was such a popular destination Odie.

I bitch about birds leaving deposits on my car. I could imagine how bad it must be with flying reindeer. :lol:

Not to worry, he ain´t going nowhere... There´s an AA-regiment just few kilometres away from his launching place.  :lol:

Anonymous

Not to worry, he ain´t going nowhere... There´s an AA-regiment just few kilometres away from his launching place.  :lol:

What is AA-regiment? Alcoholics Annonymous with automatic weapons? :lol:

Odinson

What is AA-regiment? Alcoholics Annonymous with automatic weapons? :lol:

Anti-Air...

Is annonymous anything like anonymous? ;)

Rambo Wong

Canada should let millions more Chinese people into Canada to atone for the evil stupid racist twirlybrain headtax that kept so many Chinese from having the freedom to ilve in Canada because of racist twirlybrain choking the chicken crap'n drool fruitcake moron liar spammers like Lotus Leaf Gary Oak Conan Doyle

Odinson

We should enslave Rambo Wong. What a useless slave he would be but atleast we could see the dogs chasing him and eating him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"We should enslave Rambo Wong. What a useless slave he would be but at least we could see the dogs chasing him and eating him.

:o

Odinson

We could bet on which of the dogs catches him first and how long he stays conscious.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"We could bet on which of the dogs catches him first and how long he stays conscious.

I don't gamble Odie.

Rambo Wong

Evil British marginalised the Chinese people and we couldn't get back to the China and didn't pay us as good as white people

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Evil British marginalised the Chinese people and we couldn't get back to the China and didn't pay us as good as white people

We know that bad things happened to Chinese in the past, but it didn't affect you.

Berry Sweet

What happened in history is history and we can not change it, nor are we responsible today for what happened in the past.  Over the course of time, many people have been mistreated during wars and just in general.  Millions of people of different races during different eras have experienced genocide...they didn't get to go home...and what are we supposed to do about all of this today?  How can we make 50 years to 1000 years ago better?

It's in the past...keep it in the past, but learn from it, stop bitching about it and make sure it never happens again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"What happened in history is history and we can not change it, nor are we responsible today for what happened in the past.  Over the course of time, many people have been mistreated during wars and just in general.  Millions of people of different races during different eras have experienced genocide...they didn't get to go home...and what are we supposed to do about all of this today?  How can we make 50 years to 1000 years ago better?

It's in the past...keep it in the past, but learn from it, stop bitching about it and make sure it never happens again.

Eggs-ackly Berry...people need to get the fuck over it.

Rambo Wong

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"What happened in history is history and we can not change it, nor are we responsible today for what happened in the past.  Over the course of time, many people have been mistreated during wars and just in general.  Millions of people of different races during different eras have experienced genocide...they didn't get to go home...and what are we supposed to do about all of this today?  How can we make 50 years to 1000 years ago better?

Eggs-ackly Berry...people need to get the fuck over it.

Did your husband get the reparation money because he had to suffer during slavery?

They never shut up about the colonial times and slavery.

You should shut up about the white priviledge. You whine like a nigger. Why is it that women suddenly think they are black when they date a negro?