The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

check out this Jersey cow

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, March 15, 2017, 10:19:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
">https://youtu.be/vrcKlDHNFXg
I might not watch this one at all.

Renee

//
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Don't bother....it's just another lame attempt at trolling by our resident pudding faced, Dingo diddler.

Well at least it's not one of his usual unintelligible, pig English, posts,.... thank God....:laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"//

Don't bother....it's just another lame attempt at trolling by our resident pudding faced, Dingo diddler.

Well at least it's not one of his usual unintelligible, pig English, posts,.... thank God....:laugh3:
Oh, I see, thank you Renee.

GORDY GAMBINO

Takes the bait even though knows has a hook in it that's the fucken glutton for ya.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Takes the bait even though knows has a hook in it that's the fucken glutton for ya.

Project much dumbass? I set a hook in your po' white trailer trash mouth on VF 8 or 9 years ago and you still haven't been able to get it out.

In fact it looks like you've swallowed it and now it's stuck in your asshole. Somebody better warn Seoul so he doesn't get his dick caught on it....:laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

GORDY GAMBINO

put the link to the thread here Renee I and all my esteemed trend setting fans would love to read it.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"put the link to the thread here Renee I and all my esteemed trend setting fans would love to read it.

Link to what? Nobody needs a link to remember how I beat you up unmercifully in the past. Everyone who was there saw it, acknowledged it and laughed at it.

As the current forum morons are so fond of saying...."it's common forum knowledge"

Besides Gordo....you don't have any fans.... :laugh3: None worth mentioning that is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"put the link to the thread here Renee I and all my esteemed trend setting fans would love to read it.

Link to what? Nobody needs a link to remember how I beat you up unmercifully in the past. Everyone who was there saw it, acknowledged it and laughed at it.

As the current forum morons are so fond of saying...."it's common forum knowledge"

Besides Gordo....you don't have any fans.... :laugh3: None worth mentioning that is.

It must've been very funny Renee.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Takes the bait even though knows has a hook in it that's the fucken glutton for ya.

Project much dumbass? I set a hook in your po' white trailer trash mouth on VF 8 or 9 years ago and you still haven't been able to get it out.

In fact it looks like you've swallowed it and now it's stuck in your asshole. Somebody better warn Seoul so he doesn't get his dick caught on it....:laugh3:

:MG_216:

Renee

ac_smile

It was but Gordy cried and then he disappeared. Ran off....I hope it wasn't something I said.... :laugh3:

I heard that up until he poked his ugly knob in here, he had been soaking his poor abused, red baboon, ass in a frickin ice bath..... :laugh3:

Anonymous

ac_smile

It was but Gordy cried and then he disappeared. Ran off....I hope it wasn't something I said.... :laugh3:

I heard that up until he poked his ugly knob in here, he had been soaking his poor abused, red baboon, ass in a frickin ice bath..... :laugh3:

:laugh:

Anonymous

I hated that show Jersey Shore.

GORDY GAMBINO

No link well just fuck off with ya loud mouth shit biatch.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I hated that show Jersey Shore.

It was not a show I enjoyed either,

Print
User actions