The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Abo song about me

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, March 15, 2017, 10:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Yeah, mostly...

Can most Aboriginals in Australia speak their native languages?

No.

The Australian aborigine had no written language. Of all the tribes that roamed this land for 30,000 years, not a single one developed a written means of communication, metallurgy, pottery, farming, or government.

Not one, in over 400 distinct tribes.

As a result modern aboriginals can sparcely speak their indigenous dialect, if at all. Very few of the 500,000 who claim aboriginal status live according to their ancient customs. Most are trapped between aboriginal and white culture...belonging to neither.

Human progress as typified by dispersal and colonisation by the Europeans caught a number of ancient, undeveloped or underdeveloped tribes, nations and cultures out.

The disparity of human progress, and the failure of certain aboriginal tribes and people to catch up with the modern world is an ongoing problem that no-one can yet solved.

Think this is the saddest thing I've ever heard in my entire life, I can understand eating that tree sap thing as a staple diet isn't going to help, but 30 millennia, holy smokes.

Eating tree sap Zetsu?

Sadly that's like pretty much their main staples in New Guinea.  Think natives there cut the trees into strands of fiber and squeeze out the juice to drink, unfortunately that's all they can come up with and there's hardly any nutritional value it, mainly just some sugar and basic calories to keep them energize for a little while.

I thought they ate a lot of wild fruit and feral pigs.

Think my memory is playing tricks on me again... maybe it's time I should go rewatch that documentary.

Do you ever plan on going to New Guinea? If not, don't worry about it.

GORDY GAMBINO

I wouldn't cos the womanz are all blackys and I mostly don't fuck blackys I like yellow submissive know her fucken place Asian woman.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Yeah, mostly...

Can most Aboriginals in Australia speak their native languages?

No.

The Australian aborigine had no written language. Of all the tribes that roamed this land for 30,000 years, not a single one developed a written means of communication, metallurgy, pottery, farming, or government.

Not one, in over 400 distinct tribes.

As a result modern aboriginals can sparcely speak their indigenous dialect, if at all. Very few of the 500,000 who claim aboriginal status live according to their ancient customs. Most are trapped between aboriginal and white culture...belonging to neither.

Human progress as typified by dispersal and colonisation by the Europeans caught a number of ancient, undeveloped or underdeveloped tribes, nations and cultures out.

The disparity of human progress, and the failure of certain aboriginal tribes and people to catch up with the modern world is an ongoing problem that no-one can yet solved.

Think this is the saddest thing I've ever heard in my entire life, I can understand eating that tree sap thing as a staple diet isn't going to help, but 30 millennia, holy smokes.

Eating tree sap Zetsu?

Sadly that's like pretty much their main staples in New Guinea.  Think natives there cut the trees into strands of fiber and squeeze out the juice to drink, unfortunately that's all they can come up with and there's hardly any nutritional value it, mainly just some sugar and basic calories to keep them energize for a little while.

I thought they ate a lot of wild fruit and feral pigs.

Think my memory is playing tricks on me again... maybe it's time I should go rewatch that documentary.

Do you ever plan on going to New Guinea? If not, don't worry about it.

I never gave much though into it, but I doubt I'll ever go there.  Though I wouldn't mind going to Africa just for once, duno why I always wanted to visit that place.  :001_tongue:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I wouldn't cos the womanz are all blackys and I mostly don't fuck blackys I like yellow submissive know her fucken place Asian woman.

No submissive Melanesian womenz?

GORDY GAMBINO

I had to google that .

Them are rock apes need a club to bash em. Like negrows blackys .

">https://youtu.be/LRsLw7wezA0
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

">https://youtu.be/2eOOiBSZfvA

more angry niggas for ya to Jill off to Chinky :yahoo:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE