The best topic

Replies: 10502
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 02, 2024, 10:39:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

That was hard watching that first half hour Blazor..

Hopefully it gets better.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Thank you Blazor.

ac_smile

Canaanites and other pagan'ites' were sacrificing their children to Ba'al and Molech for economic or personal gain.

Sound familiar? Because it's the same spirit we see today with child sacrfice.

"Those who hate Me, love death"

Did you watch the entire video Dove?

Oh no, I have to be in a specail mood for conspiracy.

I'm talking about the Bible and how OT scripture/history applies to today.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor":howdy:

One half hour tonight, one hour tomorrow night and I'll have watched it all by the end of the weekend.

ac_dance

Quote from: "Bricktop"And you will believe none of it.

Twenty minutes in and I'm reaching for the salt.

:laugh:

The intro was from the Matrix movie. Its a lil hyped up at first too, but really pay attention when they talk about the Rockefellers and Rothchilds, the Federal Reserve, and such in the beginning. Then how we were tricked into wars. Also the Bilderbergs, and how they are into the occult and such, and are the powers in charge. I know there is more in there too, but its been a while since I seen it. There will be some slow parts too.

Its ok if you dont believe it all, I dont either, but, there is some real and true info in there. Then you will know who Scouse and others talk about when we refer to THEM or THEY. When I say "put your glasses on". This kind of thing needs to be known by folks. If you go along with what THEY say, then you become a sheep. Thankfully you have already begun to awaken thanks to things Wazzzup posts. I hope this helps you wake up more Fash. Remember to keep an open mind  ac_smile
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

ac_smile

Canaanites and other pagan'ites' were sacrificing their children to Ba'al and Molech for economic or personal gain.

You're exactly right.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"
...before sacrificing any of them to the "Molech"of public opinion.

I see you know about... THEM.

Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't.

Thats because you never watched the video I reposted a few months ago Fash!!!  :mad:

One more time Blazor, I'll be good and watch it this time.

First you must be punished!  :0c0KHxD:

Next...

Moloch is the biblical name of a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice. The name of this deity is also sometimes spelled Molech, Milcom, or Malcam.

The Elites (THEM), worship it, in form of a giant owl. They use the owl symbolism and others everywhere, like a tiny owl in the upper right of a dollar bill. I can go on and on but I think this video gives you the basics.

Take this video with a grain of salt, as in the majority is true, but some is skeptical. Lots of good info in it no matter what, and they made a very good video I might add. It is also outdated, made in 2008, and so much has happened since. Its long as you know, take it in sections if you must. This is what WOKE me, and there is so much to learn about what is going on than just what is in this video.

Behold.....

">

While there might be some vague possibilities in this, it is too frickin long to watch. But, if someone is a diehard conspiracy theorist, this is probably right up their alley.

It is long, its ok to take in sections. I wasnt a die hard til I watched that video lol. Then me and a friend began researching thousands of hours of material lol. So much has happened and been revealed since that video was made. I feel like that vid is a good opener. I've watched it at least 4 or 5 times lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"That was hard watching that first half hour Blazor..

Hopefully it gets better.

Maybe I should just condense it and put it in a podcast for you  :laugh:

Blazor

ac_smile

Fash knows a lot about the bible. Hopefully she can put it all together after watching the video.

Anonymous

ac_smile

Fash knows a lot about the bible. Hopefully she can put it all together after watching the video.

Lots of people who are not believers quote the bible out of context to further their own agendas.

Anonymous

ac_smile

So do I.

Scripture interprets scripture, we have no need for supplements.

Anonymous

...before sacrificing any of them to the "Molech"of public opinion.

I see you know about... THEM.

Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't.

Thats because you never watched the video I reposted a few months ago Fash!!!  :mad:

One more time Blazor, I'll be good and watch it this time.

First you must be punished!  :0c0KHxD:

Next...

Moloch is the biblical name of a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice. The name of this deity is also sometimes spelled Molech, Milcom, or Malcam.

The Elites (THEM), worship it, in form of a giant owl. They use the owl symbolism and others everywhere, like a tiny owl in the upper right of a dollar bill. I can go on and on but I think this video gives you the basics.

Take this video with a grain of salt, as in the majority is true, but some is skeptical. Lots of good info in it no matter what, and they made a very good video I might add. It is also outdated, made in 2008, and so much has happened since. Its long as you know, take it in sections if you must. This is what WOKE me, and there is so much to learn about what is going on than just what is in this video.

Behold.....

">

I like cold hard facts, not conspiracy theories. I see this as entertainment, but you have fools like the little Hitler wannabe that used to post here that eat this up like flies do shit.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
I like cold hard facts, not conspiracy theories. I see this as entertainment, but you have fools like the little Hitler wannabe that used to post here that eat this up like flies do shit.

There are facts in the video, and also theories, a good mix of both, all good info. Sheeple need to be aware, and not blindly go along with everything we are told.

Oh come on lol, it didnt specifically point out the JoooOOOooos lol. It talks of the Elites.

I've posted this one before, this is solid proof (and short). And from over 50 years ago, imagine the subliminal messaging they are doing today. Hell, could be transmitting it through cell towers for all we know. I think they have the technology capable of it. To either rile up a crowd of people, or pacify them. Or individual targeting.

">

Blazor

Went to the fiddle jam this past wednesday, so fun. Near the end, I was tipsy, and the lead girl came up to me and tried getting me to play Angeline the Baker, I started getting it, but was messing up a lil and a lil tipsy/nervous lol. Then my friend said "you got it, just dont look back Blazor!", and I looked back, and the whole group had assembled behind me playing lol. That was so cool and funny at the same time.

Anonymous

He still thinks everyone is ganging up on him. He is still a one note song stuck on repeat. He's still a weak effeminate fourteen year old girl trapped inside a forty year old man's body.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

He still thinks everyone is ganging up on him. He is still a one note song stuck on repeat. He's still a weak effeminate fourteen year old girl trapped inside a forty year old man's body.

Most of you find my faith very unusual..

I know that and I try not to push it into your faces..

SCOUSE has very extreme ideas/conspiracy theories and he deliberately pushes them on everybody..

That's fine, but one has the be prepared to accept the inevitable ridicule, and he's not that thick skinned..

He seems to think he can have it both ways, but he can't.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Most of you find my faith very unusual..

I know that and I try not to push it into your faces..

SCOUSE has very extreme ideas/conspiracy theories and he deliberately pushes them on everybody..

That's fine, but one has the be prepared to accept the inevitable ridicule, and he's not that thick skinned..

He seems to think he can have it both ways, but he can't.

I know he is hardly the phenotype white skinhead because he's twice the average age of those misguided adolescents and then some. However. because of his age I expected him to be a little tougher. He's made out of fucking pudding.